Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

starkid

starkid

Lost.

Well, depends.
I usually only cry when it's the final episode, but if it's really a very intense and dramatical situation, and if they also start crying i probably won't take it.

Signature
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you...
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you.

[ Visit my worthless gallery ]

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I never cried, but I feel very sad when Kenshin come back to his home only for die in Kaoru`s arms (Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen) That was really sad to me!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

I thought Grave of the Fireflies was a good tearjearker as well as the series "Gungrave"

Hahahaha...........no

Yeah I get teary on sad/happy moments, and I dont see it as a sign of weakness. People shouldnt be ashamed to cry, and even though some of my friends may laugh a little because they are suprised that a guy like me would cry over a movie I dont care. I get into movies and anime as it was meant to be. Nothing is wrong with a soft heart, its actually a good thing.

kaoru-amarante

kaoru-amarante

Cute Anime Girl

I cry alot when watching Full Metal Alchemist! That show is so sad!

To the world, you're one person, but to just one person, you could be the world.

Sakurahappy-chan

Sakurahappy-chan

.-.MARY CAMUI.-.

T_T I cried, in special Hana yori Dano and Chrono Crusade
I cried so much in this anime

Signature Image

I feel really depressed when something like that happens in cartoons, but I never cry about it.

no, because all those parts are ridiculously funny, and i just can't help myself from laughing.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

that has happened to me a lot^^
i cant even count!! lol

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Cry huh..
I only cry by the anime Air the story is soo damn sad.. *cries*
lol

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

Well, Anime is for me just like a movie and whenver there's a really sad movie and I'm alone I cry. I cry also, when i watch animes , or read mangas, when there's a sad situation, for example: I cried at the end of cowboy bebop and when I read Saikano.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

I find Air to be the saddest/most touching anime, compared to Gungrave, FMA and even Saikano. By far.

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I have never cried because of anime! but... It really made me sad when I saw that Haru and Elie scene too. :) I do get really really sad though...

Signature

maybe sometimes... XO

animeronin

animeronin

Wandering Enthusiast

Yes, I do. I hate to admit it as a guy. >.<

However, I don't shed too much tears whenever a character that I can connect to dies. :(

It's not easy growing old, much less growing up...

HoT

No, I don't cry.

Signature Image

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

No, no and no..................ehhhhhh, excuse me, really i cry in a sad moment in a anime serie

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

I don't exactly cry, but sometimes it is just hard to not get emotional when one of your favorite charac. dies or something like that...

i try to hold it in, so far i've been successful. There were times that i get choked up and my eyes gets all watery. I have a habit of turning away from the screen and look at my clock behind me, aha guess thats a excuse to relieve myself for a moment.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i may get teary eyed, but never cry.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Umm..well sumtimes. if its sumthing I really like. (anime) and know really much about...if I had a reason to cry because of a reason then I would. XD

Acyx

Ork Warlord

It's not that I have a hard heart or anything, but no, I have not yet seen an anime or movie that has made me cry at all. Im not sure, maybe I don't react like other people. -Shrugs.-

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

the only anime that i've cried watchin it is "grave of the fireflies" now thats a sad movie. when the little sister died and the memories of her showed, i cried. couldnt help it..it was sooo sad! waaaaaaaa :(

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.