Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Kamiw

LOVELESS

i cry 4 some anime
when i watched 'air'
i cried 2 time ^ ^"
and when i read peacemaker
i cried when i no that Okita[my dear U U,,] got a tuberculosis
and he'll die in the age of 25!!!!
ohhh i cried like a mad >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ha, i cry in almost all the anime i've seen lol...i was practically bawling in fruits basket...lol :\

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

not really. i just cant cry in sad moments. i usually cry when i am insanely angry. you know the angry that makes you start punching the wall.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

Yes, I called it sentimentalism

Yes , just with HNG so far

I don't know if Anime would have the same effect on me as other movies or cartoons because I haven't seen any sad animes as yet. Not that I'm planning to see them anyway. Most of the animes I watched were all comedy so yeah. Probably it wouldnt have such an effect on me though because it seems like anime doesnt make those sad scenes that dramatic like other types of animation.

Well as for me I don't cry when i watch anime but my hair on my arms stand up(like when you feel cold) whenever there are sad parts, so...no crying for me. XD
Even music from an anime can give me the same feeling ^_^'

really depends on the anime.. but I cried during the last episodes of fruits basket, and a little when watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle... so yeah.. when the mood is right.. I defintely cry XD

i cry all the time during the sad part!! Wolf's Rain was one that i cried a lot for

ONLY ONCE ! but nobody with a normal heart could help it : rurouni kenshin OAV ! both of them especialy the last one when kenshin.... well :'( ...

hmm well if its a good one then my eyes tend to water..
my emotions can act quick...
if its something really good then i could cry.. i've remembered times i've cried @_@

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

hmm i haven't really seen any sad animes or read sad mangas but i have read a few that made my eyes water.. like in Angel Sanctuary when Katan was killed both myself and my friend Kitsuri were like 'No Katan we love you don't die!!!!' and we were going 'sob sob' but i don't think i've ever actually cried during anime or manga sad moments... my one friend cried during Full Metal Alchemist does anyone know why? i wanna know why it's so sad!

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

No, unless it is really serius

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

of course! i've cried a lot when its a sad scene and i cry even more when i finish the anime.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by hyuuganeji88Depends on the anime, but its not unlikely to happen.
I dont cry, but i get water in my eyes.

I agree.

Signature Image

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yes, like when Inuyasha almost dies, Nina from FMA is found dead, Ed from FMA almost got killed.

Geminia

Geminia

What?

I cried when Spike died at the end of Cowboy Bebop, when Toboe died in Wolf's rain, and when Hughes died in FMA.

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

I kinda feel weird or bad for saying this, but usually I laugh at sad parts........ yeah then afterwards I say "well that sucks" then i fell bad and laughs some more :nya:
pretty weird....

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

I must admit that I cry too... it's nice to know that other people cry over touching anime scenes. My sister & brother would normally laugh at me -__-... I cried over Fruits Basket, Tactics, Angelic Layer, Full Moon and lots of other touching animes.

cherry12

love,hinata

yea i watched pokemon 4 ever wit celebi and at the end when celebi died i cryed

did i change alittle?

i felt sad , sorta , wen bad stuff happened in anime like a tragic death and the sort, but i dont think i cried during any anime. thare are some anime that are very emotional but i dont cry.

I almost cry while I was watching AIR last month.

About the only time i do cry! FMA, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Preater... anime always makes me cry

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

:( yea, when Nina as a chamera died in FMA:( I cry every time I see that eppisode:(

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.