Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of FLCL - Minitokyo

What do you think of FLCL

Tagged under FLCL

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

I've seen the six epsides and I own the manga...I personally think it rocks...and I only know two people who actually know what it is...What do you all think?

malame

malame

crazy ASS SHOW BUT GOOD AS hell. :)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I think is a great anime! But childish sometimes.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I thought it was wierd at first but now I really like it. Too bad they show it so late on Adult Swim though. I can never stay up enough to watch an entire episode. I usually fall asleep around mid episode

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

It's pretty good. Solid stuff that you'd expect from Gainax. I just wished there was more substance to it rather than an exercise of Gainax's animation prowess--been there, done that.

I thought it was really random and crazy and weird and colorful and... stuff. But I really liked it. I watched it soooooo many times over and over.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Lmao, it was so funny and unpredictable!^_^ Furi Kuri was such an original idea.. ;)
The manga and anime are awesome! Twink! It is one of my favs for sure.. :D
And I actually completely understand this anime since it is so screwed up. Lol..

Just weird....

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

FLCL is completely sugoii, im reading the manga right now.
I love the chara design and the history & everything on it :)

:nya:

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

It seems ok the character are pretty funny and silly.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

It is really something. It really deserves some trophy or something. I have the anime and Groundworks and they are both really awesome. You should watch it a few times to see the things you miss. It really is one of my Favorites.

Watched one ep... didn't like it much... probably cause I hate anything where chara are hurt for no reason except it may be seen funny. I don't either like random, weird things.

Signature

i personalt loved this anime... even though it was only 6 eposodes long it really compacted an antire story into a very small amount of space... it was very well done with the change in anime formating (when they switch to manga style or South Park)... and the fast pace, on u'r toes action was ver refreshing! definitly an aweosme anime!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

its one of those good mindfarts...

-repeat-

FLCL rocks ! XD
I've only seen the first 2 episodes but it is great!
It's completely crazy and the design is excellent ! The concept is clompetely absurd too: I love it ^_^'!
Watch Fuli Culi, it's good for you ! ;)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I too also loved it, at first I thought it was a little too weird but it grew on me by the 2nd episode and i LOVE the music, all done by The Pillows.
It's definately spontanious and although i've seen threads trying to analyse the story i think that's stupid. It was made for fun more than anything so you shouldn't be trying to analyse the story and point out all the flaws and whatever. Wacky but enjoyable!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

XD
Confusing.....

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

Enjoyable but reaaaaaaal confusing ^_^' I had to watch the series at least 3 times before I really figured out the entire story.

I <3 the music, the Pillows are quite good.

I love it! I watch it over and over. Very funny, great music, not a boring second. It is confusing, but every time I watched it I figured out more of what was happening. The final 2 episodes are really good. Very well done.

Only Anime i've seen without the budget look (aside from some OVAs)

Also, only anime worth watching over after seeing it over for the 5th time

I love it. It was the first anime I watched. Now I am in love with many more anime shows & I love manga. If it were not for this show I would be a mindless drone.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

hooo this is nice anime, you gotta watch them at least twice to understand it well (well, at least when i watch this anime the scond time, i went "OOOH, so that's why Haruko did that and this, etc" )

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

I saw it once a few years ago and I remember that I didn't understand anything... and I didn't like it too much. I guess I should watch it again and give it a second chance... ;o

merged: 01-10-2007 ~ 01:26pm

Quote by littlejonny100and i LOVE the music, all done by The Pillows.

Now I remember, I really liked that song Little Busters too. :nya:

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

wen i first saw it i thot it was a really long smoking commercial... wen i found out it wasnt, i still thot it rocked... and i still do. SMOKING COMMERICIALS KICK ASS!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.