Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy Unlimited - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy Unlimited

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I was just curious what people thought of Final Fantasy Unlimited I really liked it until the end it really pissed me off cause it left so many loose ends do you think there will be another season?so what are your opinions of the series?

Signature Image

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Sorry but I don't wath Final Fantasy ^_^'

I liked it too, but like you said, it had loose ends.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Yeah but so did Full Metal Alchemist and they made a movie to tie up the loose ends.I cant wait to see it.Hopefully they will do something like that with Final Fatasy Unlimited.:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This thread should be in the anime/manga lounge, not Everyday Life. Would the thread creator please move this to the proper section. Thank you.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I like it; but I have to agree with you in the fact that I did not like the end. I do not, however, know weather there will be a sequeal... I guess it all depends on wether it will be worth it for the people creating the series (meaning: wether it will give them good profit).

Signature

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Never seen it. Can someone PM me where to dl the subbed version of it?

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

It was good, the continuation of Final Fantasy: Unlimited is in an online novel form... It's now FF: Unlimited After. Too darn bad it's all in Japanese text. >,<

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i really want to see it. Must find it some where

it was kinda boring, it make me kinda sick seeing kaze gun animation over and over again
only cool thing was kumo vs his brother

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

The show was kind of decent. The music was pretty ok as well, some where better than others. It had its funny moments but there was really nothing special about the show.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.