Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi I'm SugarBaby - Minitokyo

Hi I'm SugarBaby

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Hi I'm SugarBaby,

I'm new on this forum... well as you can see... I'm a member for a long time but I only used my account to download wallpapers... But I want to do more on this site ;)

I'm from Holland, and I'm not very good at english :( But I will do my best! :D

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

Hi SugarBaby how is it going? I'm Shira and share this account with my boyfriend Matt (the owner of the account) and we are from Australia... well Matt was originally from New Zealand. ...lol well I only know english... uh well...:P:)

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

+Hello SugarBaby ^.^
+Welcome to Minitokyo.net^.^
+There are a lot of nice people here for you to meet, and a lot to browse through
+Now allow me to give you the noob 411^.^
+To ensure a fun time at minitokyo and no trouble..please read the follwing:
-Noob Bible #1 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10242/
-Noob Bible #2 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12834/
-Noob Bible #3 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20360/
+Also, don't forget, before making a thread, use the search box to check if it exists or not.
+Incase you want to know how to level..visit*here*
+Interested in a userpage layout? Click*here* to learn how.
+And avatars and signature request can also be made*here*
+Enjoy your stay on Minitokyo^.^
+Mata ne~~
+(>'.')> <('.'<)

Quote by Spidey-MattHi SugarBaby how is it going?

I'm fine thank you ;)

Ow and toxictea23, thank you for the links :) I'm a member of 2 other forum's as well, so the basis-forum-things do I know ;)

But I want too ask something I have searched a little but I haven't found an answer... but I don't think that this question is importent enough for a tread!

I want to ask: Is there a way to make the text on this site bigger and maybe some more light?
It is hard too read fo me :( (sorry if I bother you witm my question! :( )

You're a sugar baby? Ok... then I'm a sugar daddy. >.>

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, welcome to MT, have a nice time. Please make sure to read FORUM GUIDELINES and MT SUPPORT and check out what toxictea suggested above to have a good start on MT. Good day now ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Well a must say... a think that I read almost everything that a noob must read ;)

But I'm gonna try too become a not-noob-anymore (I don't know a better word for it) so fast as possible! :D

Hello SugarBaby, welcome to Minitokyo! Hope you have lots of fun interacting there. And don't worry, I think your English is excellent :)

spero

spero

silent knight

hi sugarbaby, welcome to MT, i'm new to so i like to become one of your friends, i'll add you if you don't mind,that's all^^

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Hey SugarBaby, hope you have fun on MT. :)

I should change my name to Sugardaddy. ^_^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa SugarBaby! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Thank you, everyone! ;)

i feel myself very welcome here :D

Your all really nice, thanks again! :D

I like sugar :P

hi sugarbaby, have a great time here in MT

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.