Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Inuyasha movies or Inuyasha TV series.Which U prefer? - Minitokyo

Which Inuyasha movies or Inuyasha TV series.Which U prefer?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I really love all of Inuyasha movies not 2 mention its TV series. I prefer its movies cause every moment I watch the movie, suspence accumulate witinin me. How bout U?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't really mind which one!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

dude..id watch it......the Admins dont like it when you compare anime with one another...even if it is the same series....Because It is ''Frowned Upon'' i know its daft but those are the rules....as for me i havnt watched any inuyasha at all...is it a good series??

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Inuyasha is jam-packed with adventure and some romance in between.Whadya give it a try mitchell....U'll like it....dude.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please read the forum rules before posting threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.