Anime gonna rock our world. Do you agree?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Cancel

I agree on that very much. Nowadays everywhere you go there sure to be an anime shop, manga, video games,VCDS and posters near U. Looks like anime is gettin' popular among people around the world.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness

Your Loneliness...My pleasure

Cancel

i believe this to b very true and hope it stays this way lol cuz anime is a huge part of my life and im sure it is for many others, if they took away anime alotta ppl b pissed ya know

-D.j.

Signature Image
The Emo/Death God!

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

It is isn't it?
but somehow unfortunately i don't think it can match up with the music and clothing industries. Everywhere i go these days all i see is rap music and fasion Clothes stores.

• Aug 06, 2005

s9031496c

s9031496c

Cancel

I just love anime.... I hope the anime industries would continue grow so that everyone in the world would b craze bout it just like me!

Signature

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

Cancel

:) Yeah I hope that in future that anime rules the worlds!

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

Is it really a so good thing?? I think that unfortunately, it will create some social cases like otakus, and everyone knows their problems.

The dark orpheus

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

I agree its starting to gain some attention. With the great Hayao Miyazaki films out, its definatly going somewhere. In fact in the recent Time magazine, they listed 5 Top anime movies to own. Perfect Blue, Spirited Away, Barefoot Gen, Steamboy, and Akira (in no particular order)

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

Anime and manga can rule the world some day :)

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

Anime is popular for a season with many westerners. Then it drawns on them as they grow up how much of it is trash.

• Aug 06, 2005
Cancel

I think anime would be good for the world! We could all be so easy going and happy if it ruled! bwahahahaha!!!!!!! plus it could expand our imaginations! Oo

• Aug 06, 2005

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

I don't really know about that! I really like anime but I don't know if everybody would like anime!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Aug 06, 2005

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

I understand what animefairy is saying, since my brother doesn't really care for my interests, but someday, maybe Anime and Manga will become mainstream-but then, everyone would capitalize on it. Wait a second, I think it's all ready happening. Anyone remember those water-filled yo-yos that were kinda spikey? At my local Albertson's, I saw Sora from Digimon on the advertizement placard...she looked a bit out of it-but then, wouldn't you be, if you were ripped from your time & space continuum of Anime world into "The Real World"-No, I am NOT talking about that wierd reality series, ugh.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• Aug 06, 2005

s9031496c

s9031496c

Cancel

I hope 2 see more of anime in the comin' future. That'll be certainly great!

Signature

Cancel

Yup!! I really agree. Anime really rocks. :D

• Aug 07, 2005

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Cancel

Yeah.. I think it will rock Earth big time. :D Someday. Somehow.

• Aug 07, 2005

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

Cancel

it does, but its so expensive to buy anime dvd. its cost 1260 pesososos (Phil peso, sory hate convertions)

i dreamt of collecting animes everyday. those chibi kawaii cutie display stuffs. those kawaii pillows *sniffles*

• Aug 07, 2005

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Cancel

Anime is becoming more and more noticed. But there are still a great amount of people who don't like anime or think they are stupid. Hopefully they will change their opinions as anime becomes more and more popular.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Cancel

Eg. of such people are my mom, dad and my super annoying brother! Dang!!!! they think anime is just this weird cartoon characters with large eyes and very little mouth^_^

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.