Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them? - Minitokyo

Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Basicly...I love their cute sailor-fuku school uniforms. They usually have avery cute voice which i adore very much...I have a pan-pal from japan but we loose contact 2 years ago*sobs*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I don't really like them personally. Japanese culture doesn't really grab me, too alien and too many things I don't like.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

ahhh I hear ya, that sucks, hope ya'll get back in contact sometime. Japanese school girls are pretty lovely. With the outfits they wear and their voices. :)

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I wish i was a japan high school student :/

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

I don't like this too... The japanese culture is very strange, i don't like the mentality.

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

well.. i realli like jap school galz a lot.. their short skirt.. sweet voice.. cute appearance.. everything nice.. so cute...

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by Nothingne55their short skirt.. sweet voice.. cute appearance.. everything nice.. so cute...

yeah! they're so kawaii in their outfits

Signature Image

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Japanese school girls... Not that bad. I have a friend which is a japanese and once living in Japan (And also studying). She's nice, cheeky(a bit like me.) and overall, adorable on her old school outfit. Though she's my friend, there are times that she makes me have quizzical looks.

I'm not really familiar with their custom so it's pretty natural...

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Japanese school girls really are sweet..... Even the juniors in school brought bento 4 their *boyfriends*& *girlfriends*

Signature

Give some pictures, about the short skirt lol, I don't think that's true, you guys have watched too many GTO man....:P

I would have to live there for awhile and see what their culture is all about, first hand.

EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness

Your Loneliness...My pleasure

i love jap school girls so cute and lovely and there uniforms are sexcy :-P lol very nice

-D.j.

Signature Image
The Emo/Death God!

Sif cute and sexy...

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by JamezzzGive some pictures, about the short skirt lol, I don't think that's true, you guys have watched too many GTO man....:P

It sure isn't. I'm quite disappointed to see knee length skirts and knee-high granny stockings on otherwise cute girls. They're either too reserved, or have too much of an attitude. Grr.

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Went to Japan before for an exhange programme (got a guy as host). But generally, the Japanese girls are not really as portrayed in some of those extreme animes/mangas... They are quite nice though...

Keirei

Keirei

Panda Otaku

I think that most Japanese people - or even just Asians in general have a sort of cuteness to them. Like I'll go to the mall and see an Asian family, and it just makes me wanna fangirl squeal X3; They always seem so soft and happy, although I know I'm stereotyping them XD Eeeeh maybe I'm just weird

s9031496c

s9031496c

My friends in high school almost, all of them fancies japanese school girls. I made a fun survey during free periods and found out that they like these cute girls cause of their school uniforms and their cute nature appearance!

Signature

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Quote by JamezzzGive some pictures, about the short skirt lol, I don't think that's true, you guys have watched too many GTO man....:P

No, the outfits are real. O.o One of my aunts went to Japan 'round the 70's and she has pics of a Japanese school girl wearin' a sailor-fuku. Of course, that was a while back.. X.x 'Bout Japanese school girls, I don't know what they are really like.. I always thought they looked cute though. ~^ ^~

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i thinks normal just japanese school uniform look different ^^ . but look good ^^

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

hmmmm so much cuteness these school girls!! :D :)

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

s9031496c

s9031496c

My trusted friends and I have big dreams of visiting Japan when adults 2 look at this cute girls personally.....*Can't wait*^_^

Signature

Onizuka is my fav anime charachter so the answear to this question is easy: I like then alot....

Signature

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

i personaly love them. cute uniforms! and loose socks...i'm a sucker for loose socks..
and their language is cute too

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

i think their uniforms are sexy, and you wouldnt be able to see if their innocent or not. but i guess we might have some kind of clue from how they act am i not right :)

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.