Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them? - Minitokyo

Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by MangAbout japanese girl eh~ ...mmm I think that lots of them are cute and pretty I dont now
because I live in Malay.. ^_^' but the anime shows us they life style right? Maybe is the
same as the anime personallity on them heh..but it is great if they choose the suit religous
for them... -_- .

Hey ya may be right ya know!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

skirts are good, japanese girls in short ones are hot

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Sibaskirts are good, japanese girls in short ones are hot

Hey! Ya right!

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Not all of Japanese school girls, but I like the cute ones if there is any. LOL! >.<

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuNot all of Japanese school girls, but I like the cute ones if there is any. LOL! &gt;.&lt;

Me too.....I wish one of them could be my cute sister. That will be somethin' since I don't have any female siblings^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by ShokuNot all of Japanese school girls, but I like the cute ones if there is any. LOL! &gt;.&lt;

Me too.....I wish one of them could be my cute sister. That will be somethin' since I don't have any female siblings^_^

I agree. After I saw Sister Princess, I wanted 12 cute sisters. LOL! >.<

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well my school was like having one of them year how people from other country school people come over and stay for like 3- 4 week and i cheked out all of them and DAMN they are bad -.- When they came ver i was like hoping for a person that looks cute lolz

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by kazuki-Well my school was like having one of them year how people from other country school people come over and stay for like 3- 4 week and i cheked out all of them and DAMN they are bad -.- When they came ver i was like hoping for a person that looks cute lolz

lol. at least you had a chance. lol

s9031496c

s9031496c

This year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cThis year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^

I do hope that I get a chance at that but at my school in California, there are hardly exchange programs.

s9031496c

s9031496c

I'am sure one day u will meet a japanese student.........
Wish u are my neighbour so that I could show ya the photo album!

Signature

The uniforms are cute.

Don't like some designs, though, way too pervy for my western mentality (despite having Asian roots). But cute none the less

Signature

i think they are cute......
i don't have pervert think about them :D

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cI'am sure one day u will meet a japanese student.........
Wish u are my neighbour so that I could show ya the photo album!

I wish so, too.

Quote by ipici think they are cute......i don't have pervert think about them :D

lol.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Shoku.......arigatou for postin' in my threads^_^ I really appreaciate that very much!

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by s9031496cThis year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^

Your a girl right?I keeping thinging your a guy...........Sorry if you find that offencive

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cShoku.......arigatou for postin' in my threads^_^ I really appreaciate that very much!

No problem. I got to level up someday. I will keep on posting whenever I get time.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Your a girl right?I keeping thinging your a guy...........Sorry if you find that offencive

Hey! No sweat ...its fun talkin' to you and Shoku. Hehehe thats really funny ya thought i'am a guy*giggles*

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Hey! No sweat ...its fun talkin' to you and Shoku. Hehehe thats really funny ya thought i'am a guy*giggles*

It is great talking to you, too.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Hey its my pleasure......dun mention it k?

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Yeah i can't agree more i have only been talking 2 you guys all day and it's been great but well now's its like 12:00 in australia and im really tired i got school on 9 hours well i talk to you guys next times i come on =] bub baiz

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by s9031496(...) year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^[/quote

Yeah i can't agree more i have only been talking 2 you guys all day and it's been great but well now's its like 12:00 in australia and im really tired i got school on 9 hours well i talk to you guys next times i come on =] bub baiz

Sweet dreams my wonderful pal*Sings Lullaby*

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by s9031496(...) year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^[/quote

I am on summer vacation. Good night, kazuki.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shoku

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by Shoku

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-[q(...) year,January there's an exchange program between students from Japan and my high school. The students was very polite and this guy.......is very cute lol. Everyone was like crowding around him. He is very friendly and join my group for lunchbreak for two week straight!Cool huh? The girls are very Kawaii with tiny ponytails and always said 'gomenasai" when they bump into people^_^

I am on summer vacation. Good night, kazuki.

Really! Well............tommorrow I got school .10 hours more to go.....

Signature

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.