Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them? - Minitokyo

Japanese school girl. What ya think bout them?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

actually most girls wear short skirts there~
so i guess i like em XD

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Haha, seem like so many people like the japanese girls. My school had lots of japanese exchange student when I was in 8th grade, and they are all very nice and cool. Now I am in 11th grade but our school said they are too poor to have japanese exchange students (Whatever, they just bought almost 100 laptops and all the teachers got new compouters). Oh well, maybe my senior year next year.

Also they are cute but they are not exactly the pretty one although there were some but most were just cute. But they are very talented. Their personality are great though except the japanese guys wasnt happy when some guys come up to talk to one of the japanese girls.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

Quote by taimoorhawt. All young Japanese women are attractive. Same for young Korean women.

umm.. no they're not, at least i don't think so.. I used to have that kind of mentality too but if you watch the japanese and korean local stuff, not all of them (err.. most) are VERY attractive.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by lianppoper

Quote by taimoorhawt. All young Japanese women are attractive. Same for young Korean women.

umm.. no they're not, at least i don't think so.. I used to have that kind of mentality too but if you watch the japanese and korean local stuff, not all of them (err.. most) are VERY attractive.

hey guys guys stop arguin lol.........
everyone is cute!! hahaha.......what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm!*cough* okay.....at least some.......^_^'

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

The best thing ever... Who ever invented japanese schoolgirl uniforms must be a genious!!!

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

I really like the japanese school uniforms(the girls too *grin*). I wished that in my school there were that kind of a uniforms :D

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

i wish i could visit a school with girls walking around with their short skirts. Ill just spend my lunch time at the staircase.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

THere cute well only there uniform's lols ^^

OMG jus simply .. one word : hot!!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by KeireiI think that most Japanese people - or even just Asians in general have a sort of cuteness to them. Like I'll go to the mall and see an Asian family, and it just makes me wanna fangirl squeal X3; They always seem so soft and happy, although I know I'm stereotyping them XD Eeeeh maybe I'm just weird

hmm...methink same too

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I love the Japanese culture. I sometimes wish schools in America would require uniforms like the Japanese do.

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

school uniforms sound boring if u ask me >_>

I'd rather see an European girl in a school girl uniform. Or a catholic school for that matter.
Japanese girls are cute I suppose. WOuldn't mind bagging one myself so long as she weren't annoying, but Japanese definately are not at the top of the list on my favorite types of girls. Thai girls are so much hotter.

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Originally, before I knew about the, to use a strong word, "fetish" for school girls, it never grabbed me. Even when I became aware, I never swa the attraction. But now I kinda like it. Maybe not that much and only the sailor suits with thigh high stockings.

But I like cute in general. Not only school girls but basically anything the Japanese consider cute.

It goes without saying though, that I prefer anime schoolgirls to real life schoolgirls anyway.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I think they look VERY cute in their sailor-fuku uniforms XD
Too bad I'm stuck here with the boring Business suits uniform >__<

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

I like japanese school girls. They are cute and very nice people and they hava a soft and attractive voice. i love japan i'd like very much to go to japan some day

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I really love Japanese culture, and the school girls (and boys) have a wonderful work ethic that I look up to in respect and admaration. I believe that Japanese schooling is better than America's schooling (generally speaking) because the amount of leaning that occurs and the activities they do, and the fact that the students are quite rounded, yet specialized.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

Quote by KeireiI think that most Japanese people - or even just Asians in general have
a sort of cuteness to them. Like I'll go to the mall and see an Asian
family, and it just makes me wanna fangirl squeal X3; They always seem
so soft and happy, although I know I'm stereotyping them XD Eeeeh maybe
I'm just weird

its a good stereotype xP

japanese school girls have nice uniforms. you know they wear sailor outfits as a style. even when there isnt school and/or vacation time.

i'd totally move to japan. just to see it first hand.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

I like the school uniforms, and i like the Japanese culture. I t has some sort of orgin.

Quote by BassXXWell done so far. But this time it shall be different...

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

They are pretty cool and sexy!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I don't like the sailor-fuku uniform. The uniform was based on a traditional naval uniform that Japan used to wear in thier imperialist era. The Japanese navy also had the 16 ray sun flag that was shown during the time they took over Asia and Pacific. So it reminds me of Japanese imperialism. Each Japanese school girl looks like a soldier for the Japanese navy. Anyways I don't think the sailor-fuku is great. The bureiza (blaizer) is better.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

what do i think of them... they are kids that go to school... ~_~, duh?.
the world isnt like what you see in animes.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

I'd like to think that a good 70% of all Chinese and Japanese people are beatiful. But, I've never been there and I've only seen photographs and heard stories, so I'm not sure. All I know is that Asians are more beatiful than Americans.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.