Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 female android - Minitokyo

female android

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Quote by ShivaIts a dream of mankind to make machines like humans, and they are working on it for a long time. You can see it in so many films, and now is the time where they have done it.
You can program them like you want but not anyone have to like it.
I don't like it.
The distance between people is getting bigger and bigger. One day they will build some of this human looking machines and give them some organic parts -.-'
i only hope that so much movies that are made about it will not come true, couse the time will come where humanity cannot go back there is no safepoint in history

Sounds like something from Ghost In the Shell, lmao! :)
Robots break, machines sometimes shouldn't be trusted no matter advanced it is.

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

well ok not really sick but i rather not even get close to one of those androids myself.. they might go wrong and kill me.

Signature

Quote by Kenichiwell ok not really sick but i rather not even get close to one of those androids myself.. they might go wrong and kill me.

jajajajajajajajajajaja
U sound so cute being afraid of her :D

anjo

nouqhou

ew!! that is sick!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Ehhhh... Those female androids are creeping me out!!!

Well I think its okay to have a handy robot helper in our house... It's a mess here!!! heheh, I should let that robot clean our house!

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

XD Female androids!!! They'll kill me!!! XD I'm hoping they're not be used in some nasty things. We can use them as a helper or worker.

Only abnormal and perv man can use them as a...ooppsss :x

well i dont believe we should create robot humans or A.I. with the intel of a human, just my beliefs

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

A huge impact not only on science and technology, but also on human psychology... Making machines just like us may allow us to reflect on our own thinking.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Dorathy from Big o is an android
" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk." - Al FMA-

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Creepy !!!
The prof is creepy and so do the android. Ewwwwmmmmm x_x

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

reminds me of chobits. XP i think its creepy too... x_X

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Not an good idea and they both look creppy.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

Quote by Kenichii searched to see if theres a thread that is what i'm gonna post but i guess not.. anyways something to talk about..

japan developed a few robots and now.. japanese guys developing an female android. my comment about it is that.. its sick. It's bad enough that there are a lot of sick pervs here in japan.. and I guess here too..

female android development.

give ur comments about it.

Heh, your name is Kenichi, the same name as the boy from Metropolis, which starred a female android. Coincidence?

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

just another future sex-toy for the lonely japanese man *sigh*

i remember when they came out with an arm-shaped pillow for loney guys/girls to sleep on

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I heard about this...thanks for the link---it's a great source! ^-^ It's kinda coincidental since I told my friend today about this while walking to an elementary school to tutor (I was out of stuff to talk about XD) Well, this article will be of interest!

As for my opinion on the matter, I'm happy that the Japanese (and more importantly, we as humans) were able to accomplish such a task...but I must say that there is a limit to how "human" something gets before it might be considered a threat to human race. I dunno, maybe I'm letting my imagination run wild, but I'm quite scared of these "human-like" and unnatural developments (this includes cloning as well...just...freaky! >_<)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I have a friend who says that he will never get marry with a real woman, that he will build his own wife, a woman android!
Feel like kicking his @ss! I would marry him! I love him.... but I havent told him! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

It's kinda creepy... but it would be nice if an android took my place in school and I'd stay home and surf the net all day long

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I wouldn't say its sick, unless its the most expensive blow-up doll in the market. Then its just silly.><

Quite honestly, it doesn't bother me, but then, I had a lot of time to adapt thanks to all the moral and philosophical topics explored by anime. If this bothers you, go watch Ghost in the Shell again.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

oh my.....
i really wanted one of those if i could.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, it looks cool and very realistic. Much time will pass before it'll start thinking on any level tho. Well anyway I'm behind such things all the way, cuz I want to see a inteligent android before I die :P And why should it be bad? I'm not scared they will turn against us, there are ways for things like that. Anyway it's an unrealistic concept from the beggining because of the small number of those that will be produced. I also don't think civilian models will have much strength or any kind of weapons, so you could actually kill it. And I don't think the army would be that stupid to give a mind to a killing-machine constructed to fight.

up up and away

FlameSummoner

Bringer of the Dark Fire

Quote by Nadriel

Quote by ShivaIts a dream of mankind to make machines like humans, and they are working on it for a long time. You can see it in so many films, and now is the time where they have done it.
You can program them like you want but not anyone have to like it.
I don't like it.
The distance between people is getting bigger and bigger. One day they will build some of this human looking machines and give them some organic parts -.-'
i only hope that so much movies that are made about it will not come true, couse the time will come where humanity cannot go back there is no safepoint in history

Programming them would be interesting thing to do.. Characterics all..
But.. Ewww...
I more like real persons who can say no to everything they wan't to.. Or say yes.. Robots may be good for sience and all but I wouldn't wan't to have a scene like in Chobits.. It's just sick.. I can't take it anymore..

The programming would be great^^. The hardest part of programming the AI would be making it understand all fo the nuances of the language, culture, society, emotions, etc.
I agree that the things that happened in Chobits sucked, but ppl will be like that to anything that they love (at that point, it's more obsession than love >_>), and that will happen no matter what you say/do/etc

What is a sane man in an insane society called?
-an idiot, for going there in the first place

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Holy shiz. O_O

I don't think we need human robots. I don't think there's a purpose. I think humans are bad enough.

And is it just me, or does every anime about creating human robots come with deep warnings and morals about the dangers of trying to play God, and confusing what is artificial with what is alive...

So I don't think they should do it... it's scary...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

Professor Ishiguro is a scientist. His work is excellent ! Technology is a good thing for us humans. It's up to us to use them anyway. As long as a technology is used "properly", I see no reason why we should fear the future with androids (male or female).

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

Interesting now the next step would be gundams.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.