Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This mod sucks!! (A suggestion for featured wps) - Minitokyo

This mod sucks!! (A suggestion for featured wps)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

My imaginary mod sucks. I hate him so much.
That was a lame try to get the mods' attention hahaha >>

Okay my suggestion: everyone should choose their personal 6 featured wallpapers/scans/doujinshi for their userpage by themselves.

I heard many scanners complaining about their personal favorite scans being pushed back and the ecchi scans being showed on their userpage. Also as a waller, I don't like my current featured gallery and would like to choose my featured wps myself. I think most of the doujinshi artists think so, too. Also for group about a special series to choose the wallpapers with the same theme made by their members. Which makes more sense than 6 female ecchi walls in a I-luv-Guy-wallies group.

It's just a suggestion, if it's impossible to code this then tell me. I don't want to bother our admins and mods with ridiculious wishes.

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

Doesn't sound ridiculous to me, and from what I have already seen sheqel do, I don't think that would be too hard! ^_^ Who knows though, maybe it is. I hope this can happen though, good idea!

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o_o

that sounds reallly goood!

>< first i was like .. O_O did chibi go crazy? xD *pats pats* there there~

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

sounds like a good idea...mabye the admins will like it

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I think it's a great idea... Although I would think it would be better if instead of showing 6 featured works we choose, It showed 3 featured of our choice and our latest 3 works... Kind of the system they have at da... ^^ .

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

ocelotisun's idea is also very good. maybe a little complicated but the latest submissions are the most interesting ones since they show the skill level of the wallpaper/doujishi artist.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Quote by chibikkoocelotisun's idea is also very good. maybe a little complicated but the
latest submissions are the most interesting ones since they show the
skill level of the wallpaper/doujishi artist.

^^ Exactly. I always wondered why we never had a latest submission box since it's a really interesting feature. I know that probably is more difficult to code, at least I suppose, than the +favs one... -_-' ...
I think the main problem here, however, is to know if this can be coded... Since we would have choose from our gallery the wallpapers we did like to feature... Anyone who knows programming can throw a light in our question? ... ^^;

that does sound like a good idea since DA has a good system of displaying works.
very good suggestion chibikko and ocelotisun, i hope it catches the attention of the mods

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

That would be really great ^0^ I hope that will be able to come into effect!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahaa...thatz not a bad idea chibi XD

maybe we'll add this idea to the MT3 to do list >__>

at first when i saw the thread i was like.....oh man....i better not see my name there or else my fingers were just itching to ban somebody out of spite XD hehee.... consider urself lucky ...haha...j/k

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

haha GundamZZ, that was hilarious. anyways, I fully support this idea. It would have been good if there's a poll to tally the votes.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

a way to make mt more enjoyable \o/ great idea chibikko :3 let's hope it'll be put to use in the upcoming MT3 ^.^

Signature

you gained my support X3. that will save us from the pervs >.>......i hope...lol

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i'm also with you. This suggestion is definately great ^_^ i hope it will be added in mt3

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Groups already have it in mt3. maybe i can do it for users too, but only after the release of mt3.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.