Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats ur ambition in life? - Minitokyo

Whats ur ambition in life?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I believe that everyone has an ambition in life, for instance that is the reason why we are living. I am planing to move to Japan to be an animator that is my ambitions. I know it will be extremely tough, but I am will to take the chances.

What is ur ambition?.............................................................................................................................

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

To have a job, insurance, and go on vacation once a year to some foreign country. My ambition is currently be fufilled....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Well I don't know if that's an ambition but I think that mine is find a good girl to share experiences, etc...

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Evil laugh

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

to earn my first billion before i die
i'm all materialistic even though i told people not to become one.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

To have a happier and better life than I have now.......

Signature Image

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

i don't think every one have an ambition in life...................... well ............... i don't ............... i just live life the best way i can ........... and some day i will die in peace ...................hopefully i will .......................... i don't want any thin' that badly and i just live cause i am alive ...........................

To be financial independent.

Believe and you will.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I want to become a doctor or a nurse so I can help people and make a very good amount of money at the same time. I want to find the right girl for me and protect her and care for her the best I can. With the money I make from nursing or being a doctor, I'd like to travel to a foreign country once a year for a month. I'm currently on the way to making my dream come true.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Total World Domination
Just Kidding :)
I want to be an actor, maybe for the theater.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

finish school and keep on studying till i know what i want later =P

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

1) To finish college with honors and work for a computer-based company like Pixar.
2) Travel the world, and see all the places of glorious God given beauty.
3) Pay for college for a lot of underpriveledged kids in 3rd world countries who need it. :)

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

to travel, to own my own private island, yeah, i know, im weird. :)

Signature

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

find my happyness ;) whatever it is.

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

To run an organization that develops highly respected software (hopefully mostly games) and helps the open source community at the same.

Find someone who will love me as much as I love her, have a job that I enjoy doing, that will do more than just support my family, have kids and hopefully help out the society in some way

To get to the end without falling over.

my ambition is live life to the fullest I mean..Come on accidents happen so fast and all causes so many deaths..I don't want to lose this life so my goal is live as long as possible..Also I want to have a good job and completed college and all...

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by jonsey32To get to the end without falling over.

A strange 1 evil laugh

I am going to move to Japan and hopefully (If they will take me) live with my dad's family for a short time until I can get my own place and become a manga-ka.

I want to be a great movies cinema director and win it all. Also i want to go to Germany, Spain, Japan and Italy before the last thing. Principally I want to form a family, and give to my son(s) values that help him to be a great person as the same type I want to be.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.