Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have U have a crush on someone in school before? I have... - Minitokyo

Have U have a crush on someone in school before? I have...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I have a crush on this guy before. He is a strange person who everytime spy on me during lunch breaks each day and after school(he thought I don't know that). He would try 2 sit beside me at least near me in the canteen.He's tall and handsome*blush* & hundred of girls would love 2 be with him. Every single day seeing him...a crush started developing within me...finally I manage 2 have a conversation with him. Now we are best of friends...

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Oh I used too! I fancied him so much and I sat next to him in my science classes but this girl was flirting with him in science lessons but he blanked her but was still angry. Then the last day before the summer holidays I told my best friend to tell him I fancied him. But he said he's doesn't like me in that way and he's got a girlfriend out of school.

So that's put me out of my misery and now I fancy him anymore. :) And also the other girl can't get him either cos he's already got a girlfriend XD

Well....that's my most recent love story :D

Signature

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

yup happened to me to except that the girl i used to like turned out to be "not worth my time"
Yeah, she didn't even like me anyway so im glad we ended it. :) hope you two are better than me!

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I used to get school crushes, but they'd always end up with me in the "friend zone" so I decided to stop getting them. But good luck to you, eh?

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Yeah! That always happens to me! My friends always say "you two should go out" then we both end up fancying each other, it's so annoying (well sometimes :) ).

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

We don't really go out on our own...We usually hang around with our friends together at the malls ,arcade and cinema, enjoying each other company^_^
My mom told me i'am 2 young 2 go on dates....So there you go. for now we are just best friends.

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I used to like someone, but he graduated this year, before I could even find out if he liked me XD.

Quote by glassheartI used to like someone, but he graduated this year, before I could even find out if he liked me XD.

same with u but i graduated instead of her so there u go

i had a crush on a guy and i still do but when i was going to ask him to go to prom with i find out he has a girlfriend

i think mostly every1 had a crush in skool
but yeh neways i had a crush on this guy for awhile ><
and it was funniz on how i acted and all lol i was shy hahah but nows i am just simply me lol
not as shy as i used to me but i dun hab a crush on ne1 nows so thats kewl lol

zink

zink

cookie?

i'm sure everyone has had a crush in school (if you never did then o_0...wow). i've had decent conversations with them that's pretty much it (this happens because i always found them liking me as just a friend). i hope everything goes good with both of you. good luck.

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

My only girlfriend whom shattered my heart and now somehow I manage to stay close friends with her. o_O We are just friends, nothin' more nowadays.. X.x

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i'm not ^^

Signature

I used too... He was so cute, funny and a troublemaker. The best part was, I had most of my classes with him, but I wasn't allowed to date and the crush ended.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Today he went 2 my house 2 help me with my A maths homework....I can't really concentrate. I know he can't too as he kept lookin' at my blur expression*how stupid can I get?*.So we ended up playin' badminton at the void deck. Fun I must say .I beat him 21-19^_^

Signature

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

ur so lucky s9031496c 4 me bad luck coz i have a crush on this guy since elementary and we eventually became classmate in highschool we even became frnds and he treats me so nice and kind but when i told my frnd i lyk him all the other girls heard it and spread it all around the campus and he knows that i lyk him
when he found out he stop being nice 2 me and treats me badly :(
and when i learn about wat his attitude is i mean his true self i give up on him and 1 year later we aren't classmate anymore when he found out that i dn't lyk him anymore practically i hate him NOW
he sometimes follow me dn't know y??? ~_~ but;
i hav someone already new guy he is sooooooo kind and gentle :)
he also help me whenever i need it or not still dn't know if i lyk him and he lyk me still a confusion around me XP XP XP

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

omg, hu hazn't had a crush on some 1 at skoo b4. so yeah ive had one but they usually turn up wherre they break up wit u and ur just "friends" so i try 2 avoid them but sometimes u just cant help it (grin)

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Nope... I hate them... jokes!

I have but I'd rather just making friends...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenNope... I hate them... jokes!

I have but I'd rather just making friends...

You sicko, I know you was obsessed with Carla back in grade school.

Back to the topic, I was. It's just normal isn't it?

Signature

im crazy about this girl and she knows it too, but she wont tel me how 'she' feels and its driving me insane, id rather she just say no or somethign than just avoid the issue, (cause i trhink she likes me too) im just want her sooooo much

No I don't think I've ever had a crush on someone at school. Although some of my friends would think otherwise.

qwerty89

Don't read this

Err is this topic strictly for Females? Err anyways YES~ I did have a crush on this girl once.. Hoo boy she was hawt. But naw i was too nervous to approach her.. >< And she already had a boyfriend that time.. BAH~

Wow....u are all so lucky, to have such romance in ur lives! I haven't had any, and don't know whats it like.... I just dont attract guys. They tend to keep their distance in school. The only thing they approach me about is to explain the homework or help them with a certain math problem...-_- I don't think I've ever had a crush, either. But during lunch or free period, when I see my pals with their boyfriends and flirting or stuff...I feel so left out. but when it comes to school, I'm always so focused on its academic part, not social involvement....*sigh*

qwerty89

Don't read this

Quote by firemisteWow....u are all so lucky, to have such romance in ur lives! I haven't
had any, and don't know whats it like.... I just dont attract guys.
They tend to keep their distance in school. The only thing they
approach me about is to explain the homework or help them with a
certain math problem...-_- I don't think I've ever had a crush, either.
But during lunch or free period, when I see my pals with their
boyfriends and flirting or stuff...I feel so left out. but when it
comes to school, I'm always so focused on its academic part, not social
involvement....*sigh*

Aww there, there.. *Gives firemiste a warm cuddle* You'll get your chance =).

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.