Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Aa!Megama-sama!"songs - Minitokyo

"Aa!Megama-sama!"songs

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Hey..have anybody seen this anime??I'm meen a new Goddess??Then you should know about a very cool ending song "Negai"(i try to find a lyrics for this song but i couldn't because www.animelyrics.com don't work*_*) so can anybody share with me??And what you think about this anime?

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

ah my goddess is very very cool...i was following the releases from animeyuki although it has finished......i have all the soundtracks for it...and yes....negai is a very good song...has a good rythem to it...i also like Open Your Mind (the opeing song) as it shows you that you are about to watch an anime about love....you ever seen the Oh! My Goddess OVA....now thats a cool anime....the movie is awsome too...

sorry i dunno where to get the lyrics for negai... XD

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Thanks for your honest answer!!!
If you know where can i download this beautiful songs( i mean Negai and Open your mind) i will be wery happy!! XP

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Check ya pm =)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Rizy123,Thanks for help!!!I come back!!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

any self respecting A!MG fan would of seen this :D

can i have a PM as to where i can get these songs?

Signature Image

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

I got music of AMG in this site removed..(but you must registre before)
And my best regards to fan of AMG ;)

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I thought the new AMS was somewhat lackluster. I wasn't totally dissapointed in it, but being a fan of the manga and original OVA, it didn't totally live up to the name. It was nice to see more of the story animated and it was well done. However, it just didn't have the same magic as the original OVA. That aside, I loved the fact that the entire original voice cast was brought back. At least the Japanese know how to do things :)

The one problem I had with the voice acting is that Belldandy's voice sounded somewhat forced. It isn't as natural as it used to be. After over ten years, I wouldn't expect it to sound the same. On the plus side, more of the original characters got screen time. All of the people appearing in the OP were actually part of the plot this time! And there was Lind! <3 Mmmm... Lind...

But there was no Peorth until the ending credits :(

@Feba:
You shouldn't be posting links for where to download things like music ;)

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by NurikoMinitokyo does not and will not support people pirating software or trying to obtain software illegally. In other words: Stop asking for people to send you links to places with free software or hacks/cracks - and stop posting torrents and giving people suggestions where to go.

Same goes for music. Link removed.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i was pointed to a site with anime mp3's ^__^

found the A!MG ones gunna get them when i have the chance as it has the TV music as well :D

Quote by "kawaiiguy"The one problem I had with the voice acting is that Belldandy's voice sounded somewhat forced. It isn't as natural as it used to be.

how do you mean forced. although i havent heard the OVA but i didnt sound like it was forced, do you mean she had to "put it on" for the TV series more so now? im confused now :/

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.