Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 - Minitokyo

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

For those of you who have the previous Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen games, or heard of them, a 4th game has been confirmed! (Though the name could change ^^;)

In their latest issue, Japanese Shounen Jump confirmed that we will be seeing a fourth Naruto game, for Nintendo Gamecube. The game is currently untitled still but we can probably assume it will receive the same name as the previous three and be called Naruto: Gekitou Ninjya Taisen 4.

Those of you who own any of the 3 GNT games, or you have read up on them. For those who own them, what is it you enjoyed about them? And what characters do you play best or usually? (I usually play Itachi, Tsunade and Sakura)Those who know of them, and intend to play them, what do you hope to see? I only have the 3rd name, and I love it.

So what about the rest of you? ^_^

Signature

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I have all three at the moment and I'm really excited about the new one. The third one pretty much took everything from the first part of the rescue Sasuke part of the anime/manga and I really would like to see them do something neat with the new older group. Granted... even in the manga there hasn't been much shown. Haha. So.. they may add a ton more characters or revamp the gameplay.

Personally, I think the games are some of the most fun fighting games there are.. even though it's basically just playing Bloody Roar with that ninja mole guy. They did enough so that it stands out strong on its own. The controls are simple yet you can do so much. It's really brilliant how they made it playable for all ages while still having some depth to them. The games could have easily sucked hard (think of the 3D Dragon Ball fighting games like that GT Real Bout thing or whatever it was called).

Personally, I love playing as Kakashi, Neji and Sasuke the most. The Sharingan users are super fun and Neji is just really fast and fun. Hehe. I really like the games.

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I agree. lol. When I got the 3rd game, my little brother who is a big gamer, plays it all the time now, only because it put all his games to shame xd.

i heard that they are going to put some of the Akatsuki, and also that it will be released this winter. Then again all this information could change.

i hope as well that they upgrade some of the characters in many ways. I play best with Sakura and Tsunade, but I hope they upgrade Sakura most of all. I can play with the best of them with her, but sometimes I feel like I'm doing more then I should have to ^_^' But if its one thing that always brings me back to the game its the graphics. XP

Signature

i have gekitou ninja taisen 2 and 3. I hope there's something new about gameplay or it will be boring in a week.

Signature

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Well, the game is best played if you get some friends to play with you. ;x It's lot like Mario Party/Super Smash Bros. and such in that respect.

Signature

i have never played any of them yet..-_- i want to tho but i dont have the money to buy all of them.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I really like the gameplay of the Naruto: GNT series. It's simple for newbs to pickup and learn but it takes time to master and that's how a fighting game should be imo since if it's too hard in the beginnining people will lose interest most often.

My favorite char in the Naruto series is Temari but since she was not in the 2nd game I've been playing with Haku.
This weekend when I tested the 3rd game I played mostly with Temari but I had a hard time with combos since I've never played her and she was a little slow since I'm used with Haku.
I also tested Neji and I can say that he was awesome to play in the 3rd game.
I will probably keep Haku as my main char and play Temari/Neji as secondary.

Quote by ProseWell, the game is best played if you get some friends to play with you.
;x It's lot like Mario Party/Super Smash Bros. and such in that
respect.

All fightinggames are best played with friends ;))

Quote by EvanruedI usually play
Itachi, Tsunade and Sakura

Itachi is just lame imo same goes for Oroch.

I wish they would come out for the PS2 :(

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i hope there will be more characters this time

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I've heard of them, I've one of them in action on G4, adn I wish I had a way to play them T_T. The cell-shaded graphics make the game look the anime come to life, it's an excellent look for it ^_^. Maybe they will release them over in the states once the show airs later this fall.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Aye I have the 3rd game and its very nice I usually play with Sasuke or Neji, its way to easy with Itachi. I just hope the next game will come with more characters

I've played only the 3rd game, it was really funny.
So I'm just curious about it.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.