Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to all my friends (pls respond) - Minitokyo

to all my friends (pls respond)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hey guys! if you have this post in your notifications...please help me...i made a nicol wall(it should be a wallpaper but the size was too small so i put it as a scan) a few days ago...and lillaoryo704 says that it's not in her notifications and im not sure if it in any on yours, althought adilcoordinator says it's in his but i really don't trust him^^sorry adil...i wanted to ask the director but what if adil is right and it is in everybody's notifications...so plz respond!

THERE YOU GO! PROPER ENGLISH!!!!

I received the notification, but isn't it a scan?

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

The other person has to list you as a friend in order to receive notifications about you

General advice to jessycoordinator
You might want to write in proper English in the forums.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

yeah i got it

Quote by hiddensnakehandsThe other person has to list you as a friend in order to receive notifications about you
General advice to jessycoordinator
You might want to write in proper English in the forums.

that 2

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

i'm not sure i understand what you're getting at- but i don't remember getting any wall notif.s..... lotsa scans though- sorry- but my memory's shot...fate has been a cruel mistress

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

sorry cuz i don't get it either -_-

Signature Image

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Just to inform you that I didn't receive any notifications either.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

wallies, scans, sorry---here's proper english... sorry about that too...i was in a hurry

um...yeaa..i didnt get your scan neither..>.<;
since i knew u made a wallie/scan, i browsed your gallery to view the image..^-^
but i dont kno what you are saying in the last sentence of your very first post>.<'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I guess i can wait until moreof my friends post but after that...should i ask the director?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.