Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your favorite smell is? - Minitokyo

your favorite smell is?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

they say sent is the strongest sense tied to memory, and for me thats true. but i wanted to know what your favorite smell is and what it makes you think of.

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Maybe this is weird, but I like the smell of people when they are clean and smell "fresh"...
And I like the smell of rainy days.

I dont know what it makes me think of though...

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Hmmm....my favorite smell, eh? Maybe the smell of orange or grape. It makes me feel calmer for some reason. I'm not sure what it makes me think of. Orange reminds me of the main screen in .hack Infection. You know that screen where you load your game or start a new one? That one.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

mmmm....I guess I like the smell of high percent of humidity..or rainy days to be more clear, but as u say it's the strongets sense tied to memory so I usually like what i remember when I smell something so it could be a lot of smells for I have a lot of good things to remember

SIng What You Can't Say...Forget What You Can't Play

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I have a really sensitive nose; so, lots of smells bother me. I'm not sure what my favorite smell is actually. I do love the smell of rain. But, I guess my actual favorite is either new mown grass or wood smoke from a good barbeque.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.