Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do when your mom dates a string of guys? - Minitokyo

What do you do when your mom dates a string of guys?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

I seem to have that problem..she's amazing and admirable in every other way, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to her love life..well she's gone through so many already -.-.

Could you smile and accept that so easily?

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Well I wouldn't try to disuade her from meeting new men, but I would probably try to get her involved in some activity which would take up some of her time. If she found something else she liked doing, she probably wouldn't spend so much time running through not so wonderful men. She might meet a few worth knowing for more than a short time.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I would tell her carefully, not makin' any arguments that what she's doing is wrong and adisgrace 2 the neighbours n family...

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

i'd tell her that she doesn't necessarily need a man to be happy and be careful of her choices. if that's what she wants to do, then let her do what she wants and just tell her upfront if you don't like her 'flavor of the week.' it's better to tell her early than having them nearly engaged later. trust me. hopefully, her love for you is stronger than her love for the man/ men.

well you cant really mess around in her love life, since its her life but i would seriously recommend sitting down with her and having a good conversation abt relationships ion general and try to see it from her point of view.
it might help ya.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my moms has gone through a few b/f's too, and lets just say all of them havent exactly been the best for her, but now she found this one guy and they've been together for about 2 years now and we all live together, so she basically found the "right one" since they're doing so well together, i havent discouraged my mom about the amount of guys she's dated before, but yeah it sucks and i cant say its something i was happy about cause i would have to deal with the outcome of whatever happens too, so i agree with wolfco, maybe you can get her involved with some other activity so she wouldnt be so focused on finding a guy, and maybe eventually she'd find the right guy instead of dating around alot

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.