Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chobits Ending...Were You Satisfied? - Minitokyo

Chobits Ending...Were You Satisfied?

Tagged under Chobits

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

It was ok but it seems like its leaving some stuff out. like why they would put the on and off switch in you know what.

Wierd ending huh...? i didn't even understand it.... if its happy or sad ending...

errr what ending?

Truthfully chobits ended in cliffhanger and I thought there was another episode after that to explain what happens (SPOILERS)*after chii activates her special program*(SPOILERS). But i couldn't find it(i dont think it exists). Well somehow i felt happy in a sad way because of all the bad things that have happened in her life she gets a guy for her self and lives happily after (hopefully)

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

it's nice
but i still like Mai hime ending XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

the ending was...okay.i guess... -_- i got a bit confused w/ those 2 persocons who were @ first on a MISSION to destroy Chii then all of a suddendont take any actions...and i dunno...it wasnt exactly satisfactory, was it? i mean, i didnt get wat happened @ all, except that hideki is now living w/ chii............... @_@

Music.

I liked the fact that both stood together, but... what about a kiss? ^^

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

I didn't watch the anime, so I'm rather clueless, but I LOVED the manga ending; it was so sweet! :3

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

Its OK.

IT could have been ended with a kiss, but hey, it was still good, right? i liked it a lot. It started getting wierd turns of events towards the end.lol. anyways, what i want to know is who was hibya's husband in the picture, and i think thats not the biggest question, i guess that a lot of things where left unexplained during the series. But overall, id at least give it an 8.

Puyo0702

Tako-chan designer

The ending was so sad but I liked it.
Great! 5 stars for Chobits

merged: 02-01-2007 ~ 10:26am
How do you think about the ending of Chobits ? I think was very, very sad. :D X-O

merged: 02-01-2007 ~ 10:26am
How do you think about the ending of Chobits ? I think was very, very sad. :D X-O

"Art is long but life is short..."

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

to tell the truth..i dont really get the story line ^^; not as nice as i expect the story to be, unlike CLAMP other works..but the art is not bad though..

NO IM NOT...HAPPY END? And what about FREA?! What about Chii before Hideki?......it could be better.And even more...to short (but awesome),too much question....

I cant say its like super good but it is good.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I liked the ending, however there were quite a few unasnwered questions. And I don't know if there's an OVA, but there's 2 episodes that come afterwards, like "recap episodes", where Hibiya and Kotoko were talking and stuff.

Signature

I like the ending.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

It was a pretty laid-back ending; I was hoping that by some "mystical power" Chi would be able to have emotions... In short, the manga had a better ending...

*Big Spoilers*

I thought the anime ending was more romantic, since it seemed like all the persocoms were humanized and able to experience human-like emotions on the same level as Chii. However, that ending didn't really make sense with the rest of the plot (for example, how could that type of program possibly be detrimental to humans, and what would make the government want to stop it?).

The manga ending made much more sense and was more in line with the build-up of the previous plot.
I was left wondering, though, if Chii's program would have rendered all percosoms completely ineffective, and, if so, how that would have helped the PCs to be happier. It seems like Icchan didn't really think that one through.

I just have the anime at home, and i like it, do not know how the manga is!

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

I think in the end you were ment to presume that Chii rememberd Hideki and that Hideki acepted that even though Chii wasn't human he loved her and he was the person that Chii was looking for ever since she was created. I thought it had a very sweet ending! ^_^

in manga the ending is deep and sweet,but nat the anime

Yea, tbh the ending was pretty dis-satisfying... I think they must have like reached there budget and had to the rush it or something....

I certainly thought it could have gone on a bit longer. In the end the conscept kind of bored me by the time they got to the end though.

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

Personaly I was very happy with the way they ended Chobits. I thought it was a very sweet ending! I'm really glad Hideki got to end up with Chii in the end! For a while I was actualy kind of worried It would end sadly but I thought they ended it very nicely.

I loved the ending, Chii found the one just for her, and the manga almost ends the same way. OX

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.