Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u ever wonder why anime is first created?How it orrigin? - Minitokyo

Have u ever wonder why anime is first created?How it orrigin?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I sometime wonder why anime is created? From whom it orrigin...The person is really imaginative if he/she still exist in this god created world.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I never really thought about that!!
I wonder if some Japanese people made it?

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

ChibiNekoMimi

Honey and Clover <333

haha, I know seriously, ^o^ well I guess it's just like cartoons but in a japanese style, it's like asking why american cartoons are created...

LabyKusha

The Zombie

I read that the anime syle in japan actually came from a japanese cartoonist who was infuenced by Disney of all things... So anime is an imitation of Disney??

"OMG, There's a BEAR in my oatmeal!!!"

Mangas and Animes were used during the second world war for propaganda... After the war animes and mangas were forbidden for the normal civilists. But there was one man: his name was Osamu Tezuna and he made a revolutionary manga called shintokajima for all the japanese people in 1947.He was also the creator of the first real anime in time.In 1977 the first anime movie came into the cinemas of Tokyo,Kobe;Osaka;Yokohama;Sendai andNagoya and later to all the other towns. This was the first step and animes became more and more popuöar in Japan,later then in west asia,the USA and at last Europe... Greetings and see ya later!!!!

Part of it is also from, the style of anime themselves, Japanese Theater. That is where anime has it's true origins, though it's first jump in popular media use was during World War II. I am not familar with all forms of Japanese theater, but some of the origins of anime are seen in Kabuki and Noh styles of acting and production.

One obvious example of this influence can be seen in the early (and even some today) female anime characters who were very much a highly stylised version of femininity including movements and an distinct style of voice which were actually all based on the male view of women. Some of that is changing but if you notice even today in anime the women with power are still hold many of the stereotypical female qualities, such as almost a flourish to their movements, easily jealous, cries easily, falls in love easily, and so on and so forth.

At least this is all from "history and origins of anime" information I have heard and read and investing it a little on my own, it does seem to hold some truth as to the origins.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Quote by T-kunMangas and Animes were used during the second world war for
propaganda... After the war animes and mangas were forbidden for the
normal civilists. But there was one man: his name was Osamu Tezuna and
he made a revolutionary manga called shintokajima for all the japanese
people in 1947.He was also the creator of the first real anime in
time.In 1977 the first anime movie came into the cinemas of
Tokyo,Kobe;Osaka;Yokohama;Sendai andNagoya and later to all the other
towns. This was the first step and animes became more and more popuöar
in Japan,later then in west asia,the USA and at last Europe...
Greetings and see ya later!!!!

that is so interesting ^^
the guys is sooo smart lol gotta thank him for creating the 1st anime and all

I think that the makers of Astro Boy, one of the first animes, were inspired by Betty Boop from America. That might be where anime originated.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Anime developed like Western Cartoons did, somebody worked out you could put a bunch of drawings together and play them fast and wallah, moving pictures without the costs of film, actors and props, just limited by what you can draw, how well and how fast.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Quote by LabyKushaI read that the anime syle in japan actually came from a japanese
cartoonist who was infuenced by Disney of all things... So anime is an
imitation of Disney??

Yea, I have heard anime was originated from Disney cartoons too.

I've also read an article somewhere, saying that it's very difficult to compete with Hollywood's live action movies, so the japanese people focus mainly on animation instead.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

I wrote a paper on this exact topic last semester for my final paper. Feel free to read it if you want a history of cartoons and anime!

http://setsunameioh.blogspot.com/2005/05/paper-boast-2.html

I don't know why it was created but I imagine it was basicly for entertainment. They saw comics and such and probably thought: "What if they moved?"
But that's just my opinnion.

PS: BTW, they recently found in Japan a 50 frame animation that was created during the Meiji Era (1868-1912). It's believed to have been made around 1902-1912. It's the first anime ever.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Anime's orgin is from people's minds... XP I think that the Japanese made it....

that must haw something to do with The Meaning Of Life....i think o_0

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

s9031496c

s9031496c

Now I'am really confused where this anime thing really orrigin........*nodding head*

Signature

Quote by s9031496cNow I'am really confused where this anime thing really orrigin........*nodding head*

Read this and your questions will be answered:
http://setsunameioh.blogspot.com/2005/05/paper-boast-2.html

s9031496c

s9031496c

Ya all mean it orriginated from disney land.......hmmmm

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.