Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 skin slices not working! - Minitokyo

skin slices not working!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

i tried loading the slices and my imageready thing said its unsupported or something. ?!?!?!?!?!?!? HELP!

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

no not that, when i try to transfer it from photoshop to imageready, it says the slices format is unsupported and the slices are not there

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

what format is it in

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

i dont know. like a thing pops up and says "the slices format is unsupported here..." or something like that. i dont remember exactly what it said but it was something around those lines

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

how about you manually save the slice as .psd format (photoshop)
then launch imageready for it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

i did and when i tried loading the slices, it says the slices were deleted. AHHH can somebody just send the slices to me through my email or something. not the skin package one because their slices are faulty, but like, save the slices as your own and then send it? ahh okay im making no sense but ahh somebody help meeeeeeeeeeee

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.