Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dating smoking guys? Would U an what do you think? - Minitokyo

Dating smoking guys? Would U an what do you think?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I will not even consider dating such guy....not 2 mention making friends with them.They smell. Also, they tend 2 be more daring. Thats what i'am afraid of!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Even though I am a guy I hate smoking with a passion as well. It would give us fellas some lame bad-ass image to think a guy is cool when he's smoking...eh please...not all but I would say most guys who smoke are usually nothing but trouble.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Smocking is bad for our health and not cool...In that case it is all negative!!!

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

i hate datin boys whos smokin,, i hate smokin very much ill do my best just to be away from them ^_^!!

i kno sum fwends of mines that smoke but i am not close to them because they are daring pplz but i also wouldn't consider dating guys that are smokers...i can't even handle being a passive smoker >< i just hate the smell and all

Nope, totally not. I don't want to be near the stuff. I would drop a guy like a hot rock if he started smoking, no matter how much I liked him. I'm wouldn't want to put my health at risk and I don't want to worry about their health either.

nope.. i will not want to date a smoking guys.. just imagine kissing them.. its like kissing the tar of the road.

Signature

BLARGH CIGARETTES SUCK ASS

No I would never date a guy who smokes. It is a disgusting habit. The smell is terrible, I try to stay away from people who smoke period it's just not good for you to be breathing that stuff.

Signature Image

i have dated a guy who smokes and i dont mind one bit.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Seeing the postin'... i kind of conclude that different people have different views of a guy smoker and hangin' around with them^_^
Catch ya guys laterz
May god Bless!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

i don't smoke so i don't want my man to smoke.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Smokers are jokers. Killin' themselves to relax or 'cause it makes them look cool. Bakas!
I haven't ever lit up a cig.. I wouldn't date girls that smoked either. I'd tell them they should stop unless they want an early grave. The smell of a smoker is horrible, gah! X.x I don't want their smoke poisionin' my lungs/heart or the person puffin' to continue to end their life.

I would date a smoker, if he didn't smoke too much.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I don't like people who smoke....I wouldn't date a guy who smokes.....no way. If he loved me enough he would stop.

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Actually I have friends that smoke and yes, it bothers me a lot! And I haven't dated a guy that smokes. never!! Or is the smoke or is me. But about my friends, they respect non smokers and leave to another place or just don't smoke n_n

Signature Image

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Oh i hate it when people smoke! XO I stinks so bad and it makes me choke and I can't breathe. I just have to literally run away from those people who smoke so imagine what it would be like on a date with a guy who smokes. -_-

Signature

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Well I don't like smoking guys either...and not because they smell or something like that but because I don't like the smoke,I hate it!
See ya! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I would never think of it!!! OMG i hate ppl that smoke
it drives me up the wall!!!

I was outside a movie theater one time with my friend and a lady behind us was smoking and i was like i love every body i really do but when some one smokes, letting 2nd hand smoke fill other ppls lung which could lead to cancer.......i juss find it hard to love them........the lady looks at me and my friend says sorry and walks off and i'm like, awe i feel bad but its good for her to learn that its a bad habit......... also when i said i love everybody some guy walks by looks at me and i'm like i love u too.......gawsh so funny.........

Any who i'm rambling on......... I have strong views, and moral especially smoking, so no dating guys that smoke for me..............

Loves Ya!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

hell yeah...
some r so cool with the cig!

but i would try to make the person to stop.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I have a lot of friends that smoke... it's just fine with me... It gets annoying every once in a while... when you get all the smoke in the face... but they don't do that very often, cause they know I hate it!
I would be better if my bf didn't smoke... but... it's ok

Quote by s9031496cThey smell. Also, they tend 2 be more daring. Thats what i'am afraid of!

Don't generalize my friend ;) I know lots of guys that smoke and are very, very sweet and cute!

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Really... People who smoke aren't evil, they just have a problem. If your friend smokes (legally), you shouldn't be not friends with him, but you should also try to get him help. Also if your friend drinks too much and hurts someone, report them to the cops. Don't hesitate.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

my gf is a chainsmoker, but thats only when she is working, she doesnt smoke when she is having fun and such

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

ok...to be honest...
smokers look cool on tv shows and movies [mostly anime..imagine saiyuki *melts*]
but in real life...whenever i find awe...this guy is so sweet
then suddenly, he takes out a cigarrete and immediately i'm turned off by that
i haven't dated anyone that smokes...
not to say that i wouldn't but...it really turns me off...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.