Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 198 total items

Which one do you think has the most pressure? I think he middle child does. As the oldest child myself, i've seen many middle childs under more stress than the oldest or youngest. From my family (which has me as oldest, middle brother and youngest brother), we get treated differently.
I get on my parents good side usually (which makes my brothers mad >_<) and get rewards. Such as a small gift or whatever. Then my youngest brother gets whatever he wants usually. But my middle brother is stuck inbetween. He always argues and gets my parents mad, and refuses to do homework. Its sorta like a middle child sindrom. But dont get me wrong, not all middle childs are like this.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I am the oldest child so, i have to do most of the work!! Which is no fair!! I only have 1 sibling which is my little sister so, she doesn't have to do anything! She even gets spoiled and i get spoiled, too but not as much! Is that a good thing? By the way, i feel good about being the oldest child because i have more responsibility than my sister and i will get a car first and so on!! So, i am glad to be the oldest child!! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

ahhh im the youngest one out of 5 people...T_T lol its fun bein the youngest though

I'm the middle child... I always get in trouble for things I don't do... since my sister is the youngest, and seemlingly weak, my parents & older brother gets her side.

I'm the oldest, but it's only me and my brother. I believe that I have the pressure put on me sometimes because i'm supposed to set an example.
I also get annoyed at my brother because he learns from my mistakes, and never gets into trouble. I always end up getting the consequences. x_x
I like being the oldest though, because you also get a lot of advantages (more pocket money, clothes allowances, a car first etc.)

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

I am the oldest child, and the youngest child... I am the only child... :P

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Middle child. If anything bad happens I get blamed for it! XP Grr.. My younger brother doesn't really have chores to do or work whatsoever. Even durin' my college classes I get work to do when I return home. ><

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

well im the youngest child and i like being the youngest because then you do get more spoiled and get more a ttention in a way but in my family no matter whose fault it is you all get in trouble unles you weren't there. X_X but i think being the oldest middle or youngest child is hard but its just hard in deifferent ways ^_^

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i'm the oldest child, ^_^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

im the oldest so i get blamed for everything my little brother does so anoying >=(

for to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not an acme of skill. to subdue the enemy without fighting is an acme of skill
--Sun Tzu--
BOLOS BOOK 1 pg. 170

MaiSala

MaiSala

- Amin n'rangwa edanea -

i'm the youngest of two, but seem like an only child, coz my sis is 10yrs older. she left when i was 6. i think the oldest gets the most pressure i reckon coz they dont have anyone to look up to. they are role models to the younglings... so if they do somethin, they younger kid does it and the blame is put on the older kid for bein that role model.
My two cents.

~ MaiSala ~
"A time bereft of hopes and dreams,
its realms disheveled at their seams,
must weeping willows brush aside
and gaze into forgotten streams..."

Well I'm the middle kid and the only girl so it's all me in the house. x_x I have to do everything but I think the oldest kid also has there own problems. I mean your the first to do everything. That means collage.

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

the youngest

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I'm the only child. But to answer your question, I think the youngest child has the most pressure because he would want to be useful in the family and impress his older brothers and sisters.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Oldest surely get the most pressure. I am a middle child.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

anjo

nouqhou

for my family it's the oldest ... which isn't me *wipes off sweat XP* i'm the second oldest (#2 out of 4) or you can say middle but anyways i say the oldest because my sister has to live up to many high expectations and the younger ones have to live up to what she did or over ... it's not that hard actually XP but for my younger brothers it is ... they suck in school and are only good in sports i guess ... well anyways that's my opinion!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I'm the oldest so I get blamed for things I haven't done and my sister always gets more attention than me, mainly because she is so hyper and I'm the quiet one, always getting lectured for things even though I'm well-behaved... most of the time.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Only child. It has its ups and downs.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I believe the oldest has to deal with the most pressure.
S/he has to set good example for the younger siblings to follow.
And also has to measure up to his/her parents' expectations.
But I guess my opinion is irrelevant, since I'm an only child.
However, I do know what it's like to have a ton of pressure on you.
*sigh* If only I had a younger sibling I'd be able to get away with so many things.
*evil grin* mwuahahaha. lol kidding. :D

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

The younguest kid gets the biggest pressure of course if the youngest is not a he but a she!!!Parents are very preoccupated especially when they have girls...they really exaggerate sometimes:they call you if you aren't at home at the hour you usually should be,they always ask you where and with who you go you aren't alowed to go out late and other things like that!And also if you have an older brother of course he exaggerates too.So they put too much pressure.
But you know what mostly I think it depends on the family too!
See ya! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I'm oldest..but i think my younger brother has the most pressure..

only child threy that one on

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm the youngest. And I'm proud of it! XD

Signature Image

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

I am the oldest of 4 in my house. I am also the one with the most stress because i have to do everything around here :( . But i am ok with, i just wonder what my mom will do when i leave the house.

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.