Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 198 total items

DeezAlien

DeezAlien

8th Seal

I am the oldest, i had the roughest time growing up, my bro and sis get away with everything. the world is too cruel :P

Signature
Anime: 195.2 GB - *sigh* Give me back my springtime of YOUTH!!!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

im the oldest of 4 although i live with 2 of my siblings as my sister thats 2 year younger lives elsewhere. They probably see me (younger 2) as a lazy bastard XD

Signature Image

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

I'm the middle of 3. If i think about it, i think middle child has the most stress. Oldest can punch you and get away with it. Youngest can scream/pount/yell at you and get it their way. That sucks. Although the oldest does the most work, you still have to do about 3/4 of it. Middle child can be the "oldest" and the "youngest" at times so then you wouldn't get it. You are more of half and half which causes you to be in weird situations. Espically when the youngest and oldest get into a fight. They drag you into it and ask you to side with one person. That is just a part where you would want to phase out and become a ghost. Really sucks. Middle child can be the oldest and youngest at times.

Im the youngest in my family but only by 3 mins although everyone always thinks Im the older twin cause Im taller :)

Signature Image

lilpunkazz05

I'm such a D O R K

Usually the oldest gets the most pressure..but in my family the middle kid (my older sister) has the most. i guess it's cuz my bro didn't do much with his life + now my sis i guess has to fulfill it. I, on the other hand, am the youngest...heck yeah. i get whatever i want and i make sure my mom doesn't use me like a trophy or i'll throw a fit... hehe...but hey it's all good...

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I'm the middle and the only boy out of 3. I guess I got all the pressure since they have high expectations for me and they want me to do most of the works (like to this and do that and so on......) In my case its not being the oldest or youngest, ...its being the only boy. :sweat:

Signature

Oldest of two...a painful job.

I'm the eldest in my family. But then again I only have one younger sibling.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I am the oldest and I think there is a certain amount of pressure to set a good example. However, I would say that being the younger would carry more of a burden, especially if your older siblings are successful.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I dunno, but I think the oldest child has more pressure than the middle or youngest. We're born into the world first, thus, parents expect us to set an example to our siblings that follow. If we don't set the example, we get blamed or whatever. I dunno, that's just my own opinion though.

Signature Image

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Oldest I am. Most responsibility I have. Set example for sibling I must. Spoiled she is. Glad am I to be college going to. Learn to work, she will, eh?

I m the youngest of 3.
It's cool being youngest i guess. and i'm also the most...rounded off i shall say, as in I am the one who is more willing to live. my brothers aren't very enthusiastic and both of them are lazy. I unfortunately get elss responsibility and beat up the most though. Cause my bro's beat me (moreso try cause i'm getting better at self defence) probably cause i was born and they lost attention so on so forth. anyway i've said enough i would say. ^_^'

gash

wad do u want?

well... i personally think its de 1st child as he has to set role exmaples for his siblings... but on de other hand... i cant realli predeict as im de onli child..

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

I think its the oldest, and unfortunately, i'm the one. The oldest always need to set an good example for their llittle sis and bro. sometimes when you're like scold them a lil and your parents font understand the situation, you may be the one get scolded. But it depends to the family. If the younger ones are better they might have more pressure.

I'm the youngest of two, so i only have to be better than one person, but i'm always second when people think of us.

I am an only child but I would guess the middle child would have the most pressure. If your older siblings are genius/varsity atheletes etc. then you have the pressure both to try to compete with that and in being someone your younger siblings can look up to. Of course, being an only child, what do I know, no pressure here :)

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im in the middle and i think the oldest and the middle get the same. the youngest gets almost none

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

For me i'm a middle child :D

It kinda sucks :(

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think the middle child is the hardest to be too but being the oldest isn't all that cool either. I'm the oldest and I have a younger sister.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

youngest... i think that's sometimes a burden (you see... in my family... the younger one must respect the older one... T_T old chinese...) but it's really good too sometime.... i can act like a child to my sisters and parents... ^^

chichiri: i think middle isn't that bad...coz my middle sister become the connection between me and my older sister (yeah... it's kinda suck and tired...) but it means... she can talk to anyone... and share everything to anyone...

Well... I'm the older sibling.. which really sucks. T-T I hate having to do all the work in the house. It's sooooo tiring goddammit! >_<

[ Stellar x Shinn ]

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hmm...in my family its the oldest,which is my brother. im the youngest n my sis is the midlle although we're twins...but i tink the 2nd one with most pressure would be the youngest...cos we af to try to be as good as them? but i dun really try..ahahaha

Signature

i'm the youngest of two, my older sister ^_^, though sister gets annoying sometimes

Signature Image

i'm the oldest in the family.. and i think i get the most pressure. everything my younger bro do is blame on my head, telling i have to take good care of him not to let him mess up the house... just drives me mad.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.