Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 198 total items

I think the youngest has the most pressure, especially if the older two become successful at school or work or something.

I am in the middle of three. And nothing is expected of me...which is a relief, but disappointing. One day I plan on making something of myself (proving myself to myself) and it probably wouldn't mean anything, or appear I've made anything to anyone else except the person inside of me.

In a family of 4. I am the oldest sibling. Its more stressful for me cause if anything happens i get blamed first

Quote by crossfusionahhh im the youngest one out of 5 people...T_T lol its fun bein the youngest though

me too im the yougest out of 5 girls. XD and the best thing is, everyone pays for everything i buy! hahaha

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

I'm in the middle. -_-'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I'm the youngest! I have a big brother, he's so cute, *loves,hugs and kisses*(he's 23)!!!
He gives me everything!!!! well....not allways....but he gets blamed by dady and I get blamed by my mother!! well that was before now I get what's comming to me! XP

I'm the youngest, and I love it. I have 2 older sisters, and they spoiled me. My parents spoil me, too.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I'm the oldest child in my whole family! It's horrible, out of my family and my cousins' family. The parents expect you to look after all of them and I always take responibility in stupid family reunions -_-

Signature

Zizima

Zizima

Natural....

I'm youngest. I am 13, my big bro is 15 and my big sis is 17. x)

I have nothing to say!

im the oldest..have a younger sister ...being the oldest, not that much pressure.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

the one and only

i have to admit, it gets boring

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I'm the middle child but I think the oldest child has the most pressure because they are the example for the others

Signature Image

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

the youngest

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I am the oldest in a family with three sons. I get stuff, but my middle bro and me tend to work together to do almost everything. Hes cool, but he never listens to me. >=( And my yongest brother is a pain, but Im training him to be cool.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

oldest, and always get blamed for everything. then again i only have one younger sister. it's irritating though, my parents expect a lot from me being perfect and all and they expect less from my younger sister.

I'm the youngest of 3 and i used to get pretty much anything i wanted.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

youngest get everything they want, but we also get the pressure from sucessful older sibs! booo!!!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Younger siblings don't always get what they wan't. The two I have fight a lot so it makes be look better and I use that to my advantage. Not to mention my old teachers give them wierd looks ^^

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

You guys are all lucky, I'm an ONLY child! I think an only has it worse than any of the three in a larger family.

Signature

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I'm the youngest but my parents make me do way more work than my sister. They are always telling me to do stuff but not make my sister do anything because she has a problem where she gets mad easily and they don't want to get her mad. not fair is all I have to say about that.

I'm the youngest of 4 and I'm not reall sure who has it the toughest. I would say that the youngest and oldest have it tough in different ways. With regard to parents it seems that they are usually stricter with the first. In my case my sister (the third child) had lots of amunition when it comes to those torturous things that siblings do to each other :) I got a triple dose!! My brother and sisters all had their own methods! As adults though it's a little more difficult for them to dish it out because I learned my lessons well *he he he*

Don't get me wrong I love them dearly, but we do love our jokes and pranks XD

middle -_-°

I'm the youngest child of three.

Signature

im the youngest out of three, my big bother is the oldest and second is my sister.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.