Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

Quote by strawberrtWhich one do you think has the most pressure? I think he middle child
does. As the oldest child myself, i've seen many middle childs under
more stress than the oldest or youngest. From my family (which has me
as oldest, middle brother and youngest brother), we get treated
differently. I get on my parents good side usually (which makes my
brothers mad >_<) and get rewards. Such as a small gift or
whatever. Then my youngest brother gets whatever he wants usually. But
my middle brother is stuck inbetween. He always argues and gets my
parents mad, and refuses to do homework. Its sorta like a middle child
sindrom. But dont get me wrong, not all middle childs are like this.

lol, yeah, thats pretty true
since im a middle child, i would know, but at least you learn from the mistakes of the other two. i was able to avoid getting into trouble alot, and i would get to laugh at them. ^_^'
i do have alot more pressure on me though... cause i rarely do my homework when im supposed to and i argue alot with my mom. *shrugs*. The funny thing is that my brothers are almost exactly how you describe them. lol, weird

Signature
/O_o Egyptian Dog
V --V The Lone Wolf
_/ \_

nachos!!! o.O ...
I AM A GUY, I SWEAR! sheesh...
lol

I'm an old-middle. I'm the second of 4 children.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I'm the youngest of three, and my older siblings are never around anyway.

Even in death, we triumph.

Onpu

Onpu

pink taNga!! x33

I'm the middle child... o_o

Signature Image

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

I am the oldest child with a sister who's 8 and a brother who's 6. I don't know about other positions but I do know that I am under a great deal of pressure. Setting an example may sound like nothing but my parents tell me "It wouldn't be as important what happened to you or what you did if you weren't the oldest because these two behind you will always try to reflect your behavior..."

It pisses me off but still I feel proud because people do seem to regard me as thought I were an adult because I am the oldest so I guess I kind of like that. Yes there's pressure but there's always the pride and the sense of newness...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm the eldest in the family out of 3 siblings. =)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I'm not sure about the pressure that the middle child has gone through.
But as the oldest, I get lots of pressure in the family, my parents want me to set a good example for my bro. And I think I'm doing well so far since my bro now is better than me in every way *giggles*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I'm the oldest of 2, and damn, is it hard.. T-T My sister doesn't know the meaning of the word, privacy, yet. XD ..I'll have to let her know.. she's 9, and I can't have her going through life not knowing, can I? XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I'm the middle child but I like it because my parents give some responsibility and alot of things that I want. Though i do miss being the youngest and have for the past 10 years since my sister was born so my parents bought me cat so I wouldnt feel left out.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

I am the oldest and youngest (technally but not offially) My parents were divorced so my younger brother lives elsewhere

I think it's the middle one in most cases but not necessarly...............depends on the suitation with the entire family

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

I think it really depends on the family.Im the youngest in my family but only by 3 mins.when we were all younger most of the pressure was on me now that were older its evened out abit more between my twin and I and our older sister is still spoiled

Signature Image

Well, I'm the youngest, and while the oldest seems to have the most responsibility, the youngest (me) seems to be expected to not have all the faults of the older sister. So depends on what kind of pressure yiou mean.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i'm the youngest
i have a elder sister but i'm taller than her

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

well, i'm the middle child of five people and i think middle children get more pressure and stress because of my experience! >< i have to do soo much chores and soo many other things! x_x

Eldest. I don't get it as easy as my younger sisters, but I can rub all my priviledges in their faces.

Since there's only my brother and I, I usually end up doing everything like the chores and stuff. Not to mention I gotta live up to my brother and all.

Ah, I hate being the youngest.

I'd say the youngest has the most pressure.
In my family, you are allowed to dislike the child directly below you and make their life terrible. However, the youngest child doesn't have this option. Also, there's an expectation of avoiding the failings of the elder children. While I managed this well, younger members of my family have not and suffer accordingly.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I'm the older middle of 4.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I'm the youngest in my family. There's ups and downs to being the youngest. I get spoiled easily and treated nicely, but my brother picks on me >_<

Signature

youngest, and i have 1 big bro. I get treated better cause my brother has a bad record in the family, but hes better now. Still, he doesn't do jack in the house. For example he leaves his dishes and let someone else wash it for him (mainly me) and i get fuking pissed. If i do see him leave it in the sink i would tell him to wash his frigging dishes. Sadly hes 24 and still leeches off from my parents.

I'm the youngest in my family. i dun really feel any stress as my older brother is nice to me and my mum dun really spoil either one excessively.

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Middle. I have one elder brother and one younger brother. I suppose it can be quite troublesome when I was younger, when my elder bro like to control me ard and I have to often take care of my younger one.

Now quite gd actuali, as my elder bro and I treat each other at the same level and my younger bro is old enough to talk abt various stuff.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

i'm sorta a weird case. i'm the middle child. one older brother and 1 younger brother. and i'm the only girl. My older brother was somewhat of a failure in his life, so i feel all the pressure is on me. my little brother isn't doing well either so i feel like now i'm the only one left that can make something of myself. but i think more often that the oldest child has the most responsibility and stresses because they need to be a good example to their younger sibs. but that's just my opinion. ^_^.

orangey

WHAT!?

I'm the oldest and have a younger sister and a younger brother. being oldest has good and bad things. like being the first to get a car, but having to set a good example for the younger sib's. but it's weird because my sister sets a better example for my brother than I do ::shrugs::

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.