Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

kevinblack

kevinblack

e.v.i.l

i just have 1 smaller sister so figure it out

the evil monkey up stairs

PAche

PAche

hoarder

theres only me and my brother (me being oldest) so i won't know about the pressure middle kids are in.but i can say that the youngest always have it easiest.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I am second oldest... I get to order my brothers around because I'm the second oldest and they're youngest! My parents always know that I'm right and my brothers are wrong. Parents know because they know the temperament of their children.

The older have a bitchy/ snappy temper.
I have a cheerful temper.
The middle have a grouchy temper.
The middle youngest have a playful temper.
The youngest have a bossy temper. (Can bossy be a temper at the same time? LOL!)

So, they always believe me and not my youngest or my oldest! LOL!

But I do have my downs... When parents can't rely on the oldest, they'll move to the second oldest... And I have to take up the slack... Oh, well... ^__^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I'm the middle child I don't care about it. It is no big deal.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

hmmm...im the youngest...but my brother is the oldest and he doesnt do much ^^* my sister is the middle and she does the most work because shes the oldest girl so, for some reason, she has to more cooking and cleaning than my brother...i also do more work than my brother...but i guess my parents treat us depending on our obedience...like my sister is smart and she knows when she can argue and get what she wants...but im kinda hotheaded ^^* so i argue even if its not the right time...my brother is kinda in between...but as the eldest of all of us and my cousins he gets special stuff [like more money from our relatives] but then my siblings never really spoil me instead they make me do their chores...it really depends on personality of each person i guess *shrug*

I'm the first-middle child, the second oldest of four: 1 older brother, a younger sister, and a younger brother. I guess we all have stress, from both parents and us siblings. But that's life. I don't live at home now, but I'm home for the University holidays. 3 or 4 months... sigh.

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I am the oldest, but my only other sibling is my sister who is 14 years younger than me, so I basically grew up the only child. It certainly puts a lot more pressure on you, especially if you have over-protective parents.
I think my sister has it easier than I did, but on the other hand my life got a lot easier when she was born and my parents stopped monitoring my every move.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Ha, ha,ha...... I AM THE MIDDLE CHILD! :)

I am the third of 5 siblings........

I was born in the middle of the year........

And the middle of the month!

.................and don't let me find out that I was born in the middle of the day.......cause I am going to throw a party! ;)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

i'm midle child....sometimes i think it's good enough become a midle child but sometimes i hate that..

youngest, everyone thinks being the youngest is the best but we're the ones who always gets too protected and trapped by our family.

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

I'm in the middle, which is the worst place to be...I've got an older sister, which helps a bit and a younger brother...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i'm the oldest....
sometimes i got pressure but not much

my youngest brother got the most pressure n i was blamed for it >.<

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

yay~~! let's have a party for all the middle child ppl~~ horrraaayyyyy~~~~!
XD XD XD tee hee~~~~

being the middle child is the most weirdest thing in the world...but having great expectations to follow from the eldest is so hard~~~~ >.< woundie wished to cry...

but i think that everyone has their own pressures...
sure the oldest is given more freedom...but with the responsibility and they're always told to do the boring things~~~ no offense... ^_^'

the youngest...well...i've heard my lil sis say this a lot but she always complains that she never gets to be included in things cos she's the youngest :D she so cute sometimes~~ but she can get annoying with her demands for everything...but she's young...what can you do? i'm sure we wanted stuff when we were all young~~ XD

we all have our disadvantages and our advantages...but its all the same...you're all loved the same...and even though it may not feel like it...we are given our turn in the spotlight sooner or later~~~ :D

waaahhh~~~~ woundie sounds too old~~~~ >.<

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

i'm the oldest and is kinda used as the guinea pig. my following sisters kinda have a standard placed on them after that, so it's a bit stressful for them.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

It's usually different in every family. But here's the result of some research I've been conducting:

Oldest: Has to bear the responsibility of the other two. Parents tend to pick on them when the younger ones go out of hand. Gets stressed at times, but realizes it comes with the territory.

Middle: Second in command. Has less responsibility than the oldest, but less freedom than the youngest. Has the pressure of being caught in the line of fire: Being in command, and being under command. Usually tries too hard to live up to expectations when oldest is not around.

Youngest: This one varies most depending on the other two. Usually has relatively more freedom from parents, but has the pressure of being last in command. Has the fun of having two 'guardians' in time of need. Of course there's always "The family's future rests in your hands" if the other siblings fail somehow..

I hope this was helpful..

Oldest child...i always cop the blame

\(^o^)/

I'm a middle child. sometimes it can be really hard, because my older sister was the first born it seems to me sometimes that my parents feel that she is more special than me and my younger siblings, I've always felt that my dad kinda wished that I was like my older sister sometimes I'd feel that he didnt like me as much as her because I didnt do the things that she did (I know this is crazy but thats how it felt, things are better now that I'm older) then with my younger sister she seemed to be pretty special to my parents as well and I felt like I was being over looked, having 3 girls, my older sister and I were closer in age so we'd talk a lot and I know that made my younger sister feel left out but that wasnt our fault it was just age difference. Then my little brother was born and the world seemed to revolve around him but because I was older, I understood that it was just because he was new and a boy which my parents had always wanted. So it felt like my older sister was more special to my parents and the younger two were 'so cute' and were noticed more when I was the one in the middle being overlooked.

That said: I think that everybody feels like this sometimes whether they are the oldest, middle or youngest they feel like there is constant competition but the thing is, we should all know that our parents love us equally and its not about competing with one another and we just have to learn that sometimes we are going to feel 'overlooked' but sometimes we will also be the ones who are 'noticed' as well therefore we are all equal.

I just have an oldest brother.

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

I'm the older one, I'm older then my brother by 14 yrs, and he is only 3 1/2 months old. But I doesn't really matter, since I'm much older then him

I think my parents let me do ore stuff on my own, after he's born. and I don't need to look after him

I'm the middle of 2 other brothers. (is a girl :D)

Personally I think the youngest has it pretty bad. The older ones become successful and the youngest has to either do as well as them or better.

every people i see in this world.....bwahwahawah

I am the youngest. My parents were probably lightest on me in terms of discipline, but I don't think it matters much. However, their standards for things such as academics, were dramtically decreased by the time I came around. So, my oldest sibling probably had it hardest in the respect.

However, my parents usually treated us equally, so I think its reletive to each person's situation. I don't think I had it hard, or easy. I just was.

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Im the youngest. My older brother annoys me so much i want to stab him with something like a shark. My parents try to stop it...but he's too much of a d*ck. Must Kill!

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

the middle child has all the pressures...coz he or she will have the responsibility to give way to his/her elder and younger sibbling....

im the youngest of two....

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.