Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child? - Minitokyo

Oldest, Middle, or Youngest Child?

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 198 total items

Youngest of 2. So I don't qualify. I'm only the younger sibling, not the youngest. :)

Im the oldest, im 21, my little brother is 14
I love being the oldest, i couldnt stand having to live with my mom after she raised me >_> I think i burnt my mom out, so at least life is a little easier for my bro! hehehe

??

I'm the oldest ,i'm 21, my little brother is 18(if i can call him little). I'm a girl, i love beeing the oldest. But even beeing the oldest my parents still want to know where I am every moment. Sometimes I think that If i were a boy they wouldn't be so strict.

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

hmm did i reply in this one before? XD i remember something like this a while back XD but yea i'm the oldest in the family which means i'm the one that sets the examples..and gets everything first! =D

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Quote by simoI'm the oldest ,i'm 21, my little brother is 18(if i can call him little). I'm a girl, i love beeing the oldest. But even beeing the oldest my parents still want to know where I am every moment. Sometimes I think that If i were a boy they wouldn't be so strict.

Lol. It didn't work out for me here. They still keep a tag on my everyday doings though they don't show it and give a "You know , i am Watching you sign." Lol. Well, they meant well but they over did it which end up in a wrong way of expressing their love for us bah....er...sorry about the bah...jargons. You are a Lady, not a girl. woops =X *Slaps self*

Quote by TessaLover12Im the middle child. But I'm taller & bigger than the older one. :D

Bless you ! XD

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

aouieLAN

+= subZero dragonZ =+

i'm the middle... being the most independent of all .... but most pressure on me big bro.. i have all the freedom i want... basically i can already live alone.. hehe so yea.. middle best .. oldest stressed.. youngest spoiled to the max..

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 198 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.