Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem: Trap in the Darkness - Minitokyo

Poem: Trap in the Darkness

page 1 of 1 17 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

This is a poem about me and how i suffer depression. I decided to post my poems so, i could express my feelings to somebody. Well, the poem is kind of short but hope you like it!!

~Trap in the Darkness~

I am sitting alone in the darkness
waiting for someone to rescue me
As i sit here, my tears fall down my pale face
My voice cries out for help but all i can see is nothing
nobody to embrace, nobody to love
It's just darkness i see, no light to guide me
I am falling, falling into outer darkness
I hear a voice calling to me
but it's too late
I am trap in the darkness
forever

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This is a great poem, but you suffer from depression? This is a side of you we all never knew before, but I hope you cheer up soon because your friends at Minitokyo sure will help you out the best they could. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ohh, sounds very Emo ^_^ I like it. Sorrow is one of the strongest emotions in written form and you've succeded at capturing it very well in this poem. but, now..I want to cheer you up!! ^_^

Signature Image

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Great poem, it reminds me of a few things
I didn't think you could ever be depressed, you always seem so cheerful in the Forums and posts =P
Best thing to do is not think about it, and think about the fun things XD
Take care = )

Whoa..those look like the words out of a song i wrote for my band a year ago o.0 lol

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Nice work!!! ^ ^ Hope your heart and face reflect absolute joy again very soon, your friends on MT can help you out as much as they can. ;)

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

o wow! i love poems like this! XD do you like to write poetry??? cause you have very good talent! XD thank you for sharing with us! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

oh man.. this poem is great.. but it sounds kinda sad too.. T_T
you are suffering from drpression, SweetGrl?? >.< dont worry.. if you need any help, everyone here will be willing to help you.. :D take goodie care of yourself ok.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

pretty cool poem....

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Hey, great poem! I didn't know you can do poetries. XD
This poem is kinda sad. Yeah, I too, and like you, suffer deppression before. So this poem reminds me again how's it.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

The poem is great, i also have some depression on me, but i guess it will stay there, cause the thing i'm depressed about, is no ordinary stuff. Anyway the poem is really great, u have a touch to this. so good luck on the next ones, and be sure to cheer up, cause with a name like sweetgirl, u must be a nice girl.
Take care.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Wow, that sounds very nice. ^^ You suffer from depression? o_0I do hope you feel better. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Good job! Keep up the good work! :)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Wow...that poem was another great one...I know exactly how that feeling is... It...practicaly consists of me...the personification of true darkness...but yes, that poem was excellent^^.

The sorrow in the poem is very deep to reach and very dark to see. Just wait for the rescuer who will come to save you in the darkness. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

that's a really awesome poem. gosh, i know that sorrow is the easiest thing felt a lot of times.. you expressed it really well. great job. ;] but i hope you aren't depressed all of the timeee!

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by SweetGrlThis is a poem about me and how i suffer depression. I decided to post my poems so, i could express my feelings to somebody. Well, the poem is kind of short but hope you like it!!
~Trap in the Darkness~I am sitting alone in the darkness
waiting for someone to rescue meAs i sit here, my tears fall down my pale face
My voice cries out for help but all i can see is nothing
nobody to embrace, nobody to loveIt's just darkness i see, no light to guide me
I am falling, falling into outer darknessI hear a voice calling to me
but it's too lateI am trap in the darknessforever

You will see the light. Be confident that you are always happy so that in whatever mistake or depression, you will be optimistic and helding on strong to the euphoria within and around you. Be happy, my friend. By the way, nice poem.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.