Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Trait - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

hope there isint a thread on this already XD but i just had a thought and so im curious now ^.^..... just wondering but what do you find is your best trait?ohh and why is that your best trait? could be anything from your laziness to your willing-ness to help people....mine happens to be my stubborness....im not sure if thats a good thing but i think it is....not sure why that is a good thing but yea...heheh ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I constantly help pple, no matter they ask. ;)
I just can't speak the English word known as no.. ^_^

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

My best trait is that I'm kind to everyone. I hate to see people sad so I try and cheer them up. I also try and help anyone who needs help as best as I can,.

Signature Image

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

umparelled genies,amazingly strong,wise,quiet(this IS REAL OF ALL other things)loving solitude.and there IS plenty MORE TO it....

*the man from jupiter*

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hmmm!I can't be very sure I would actually have to ask my friends for that.Maybe I am considered a funny person,friendly and someone in who you can trust and that likes to help when they need me...but I can't be very sure about this!Everybody can see you different than you see yourself! :) :D

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I think my best trait is my wonderful ability to think in a weirder way than most of the people I know. Well...not really....

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I guess mine would be that I'm a very kind and generous person. I always do my best to help others whenever they may be in need. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Guess it's not so much a trait. I'd have to say my ability to stop the onset of certain emotions, by interrupting the first thought that triggers that feeling. Don't ask me how, sometimes i know before i finish a thought what i'd feel afterwards.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

My best trait is my wierd sense of humor and way of thinking. I don't think like other people do and well my sense of humor is seriously twisted. I think the wierdest things are funny

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

flclinutri

flclinutri

Evil Yaoi Fangirl

geez...Itami-chan and her stubborness XD it's like saying me...not violent, it will never happen, well.....i have no best strait so that would be me saying Uh....for the next part of the day. But if it came down to it, i would get nothing, ask me my worst trait and i'll tell ya ^^ goodluck Itami-chan~!

~:You're going to hell where I'll be torturing you:~
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

oh man.. i'm like Itami-Chan.. XD
Stubborness
i think that it is both good and bad..
although i think that bad is ruling more.. lolz.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

my drive to succede.... and I am subborn as a flippin' mule.... hahah! and I get along easy with others...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kindess, probably

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I can be real sarcastic at times. I think that's my best trait.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.