Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do u like anime? - Minitokyo

Why do u like anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Ever consider why ya like anime.Came 2 think of it ...i like anime cause basicly i love, love stories and anime have much of that^_^
How bout ya!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

There are many reasons for liking animes: Your age doesn´t matter besause there are animes for every age and every individual taste, the drawings(mainly of the anime girls) are much much better than the drawings of Disney or the americain comics,the japanese language is very interesting,animes do not only tell stories of heros like the americain comics do...etc. You see I have got many reasons why I like anime and mangas that much! But there is one fact that is annoying me....The price for our beloved animes and mangas is very high...That sucks! But quality has his price.... See ya later!

Well, anime for me sortof brings out the little kid cause of the cartoons i used to watch when i was a kid. Just like a normal TV cartoon, anime can be enjoyed by almost anyone.

Signature

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Because of the cuteness factor.
Because I somehow felt a connection to it....perhaps from my past life...maybe I was an anime character before this life...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

well i luv 2 draw and b4 it was cartoons that i luved 2 draw. i then found anime and mange when i was in 3rd grade. i luved the art and the stories alot so i started drawin anime ane manga. oh wait this thread has nothin 2 do wit art. oops ^_^
well anyway i luv anime/manga cause.......well i just do the stories r much better than american 1s. i just find it more interestin and cool.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28824/

Please search before posting threads. And this should be in the anime/manga lounge.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

well when you campare anime plot themes with american the plots are really thought out to a point where the show gets suspensefull i for example [not good ones but oh well] i love felix the cat great show when it used to cvomon andi never stoped watching it but if you compare that show to a show such as uuh hack sign the plot is really thought out i gess thats why tsukasa doesent have new adventures every ep unlike felix. this is why i like anime kuz from growing up disney and looney tunes always had just random adventures every ep but for anime each ep leads on to the end of the story [story] so i just found it facinating on how the japanese were able to make a animated show into a suspenseful story it kina gets you to the point were you forget it is an animated show which is what i like. and uuh manga does that pretty good aswell. i used to read simpsons comics and they sucked compared to naruto because of that very same reason, the plot of the simpsons was more like a new adveture kinda thing yet at times they would flash back from previous sceens in the other comics and as for naruto[and many other manga] you would have a too be continued which means buying the next manga book to see what happenes this is why i love manga they way they make there shows and books realistic in a sence that these people in the comics dont live in a timeless world like loony toones adventures XD i hope i made sence ^_^.......*_* meh

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I love anime because it's so immortal in a way. e.g Dragonball Z now have you ever seen someone ever do moves like that? :o

Tokyo Mew Mew, humanoid cat's are so cute and cool XD

Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing, spaceships and loads of shooting. Love it! :D

Those are loads of animes with loads of different extra ordinary things and their cartoons which you can't really be teased about because loads of people around the world watch it :)

Signature

I like anime because hmmm I don't know, maybe character, mood.... I like because I like ;)

One of the main reasons I like anime is the greater depth in plot, the somewhat better continuity of plot, much better character development then cartoons. But it is more then that, I use anime as an escape in a way I just can't use much else especially cartoons since a lot of the cartoons seem to be redo's of older ones, such as Scooby-Doo which also makes it so easy to figure out who did it their is no suspense.

Yet anime allows for an escape through the depth of plots, through things whichborder on reality are things which would never occur in cartoons, such as scenes in Girls Bravo, and strange some of the best anime I have seen are slightly joke anime, such as the anime created to be part of another anime, Kujibiki Unbalance being created for Genshiken. That too you rarely see in cartoons, especially when that fake anime garners so much interest it becomes a real anime and manga in it's own right.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

i just like anime. said enough.

I love fantasy but also I love most of the art

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

The realism of anime (Xcept for the fact gravity doesn't exist in some of them and most characters have 'bout 5 gallons <sp? X.x> of blood in their body so they can't bleed to death.) lmao! :D
Anime has interestin' plots and something most American cartoons lack: character development. Anime characters grow by experiences and etc..
Expressions can be clearly seen on Japanese style faces, they're easily identifiable <sp? XP> compared to American animations.
Of course, the money is well spent to create anime (Ex. Fooly Cooly, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece) and the artwork is freakin' awesome!!!! ;)
So many genres and all ages are welcome, but I prefer more adult ones. ^ *
(Ex. Wolf's Rain, SC, FMA, Escaflowne, Gundam Wing)

the character developements and storylines for me. twists during the story as well.

i like anime coz of the drawings and sumtimes storyline and all the colours and fanstys
gotts love how they draw people in animes

i love anime because for several reasons.
if the anime has great art i would watch it (samurai champloo is one example)
if the anime is funny/addictive then i watch it
and plus my friends and i love to have conversations about animes
(yes i kno we're sad)

Wow... there are alot of reasons why they like anime... :)
*well the reason I like anime is because the characteers and the colors
seem so life-like :D Japanese Anime just seems more interesting u
know... ;) but what I think what makes anime so great is the stories :)
They'er great... ;) _Laterz_ ;)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by EternalParadoxhttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28824/
Please search before posting threads. And this should be in the anime/manga lounge.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

i have no idea why i love anime as much as i do but all i can say is if ilived in a world without anime i think i would go crazy.

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

the main reason for loving anime is becouse they manke me laugh.Second il ike to get into the story when i wach them and last , when i wach them it feel like i m in difren world or someting. Enyway anime frees me fro the world live in :) ;)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

the art mostly but the story draws you in....

A real friend stabs you in the front

well, they are funny, cool, and i like japanese art works....they r beautiful... o_0 >_<

Signature
ThndRwv5

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

the drawingZ/artZ
the story!
the animation!
it was love at first sight
haha

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by EternalParadoxhttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28824/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.