Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

My phobia is afraid of height! My brother's phobia is giving a speech in public, in front of many people*scardy boy* I would rather give a speech than standin' on the 100 floor and lookin'*close eyes*down.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I'm possibly afraid of heights as well I guess... But nothing else that I can think of right now.

qwerty89

Don't read this

Quote by darkisrafelI'm possibly afraid of heights as well I guess... But nothing else that I can think of right now.

Ditto. The most common phoebia of'em all.. heights.

i have alot of phobias one is im afraid of bugs and i know im bigger than them but still they are scary another would be being around alot of people i just dont like the feeling of being near people that i dont know and it frustrating trying to get through them and im afraid getting sick especially catching the flu because its very gross and i dont like throwing up because its gross

I'mm only afraid of heights for like 30 seconds and then i overcome it but I do have a phobia of bugs. Mostly spiders.

Signature

Most people said spiders don't hurt a bit. Spiders I meant comes from the house. The kind of spiders with thin legs, no furs, and are black. Mostly common in Malaysia.
To say the least, I'm afraid of spiders. Of course they don't hurt a bit. But when there are spiders in my room or when I get near them, I still can't kill them. It's just so really hard killing them. I get butterflies in my stomach when it comes to killing the spiders. And that is why I got lots of spiders in my room. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

I'm only afraid of heights!!!!!
brrrrrrrr.....

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

Let's see... Heights (again), and maybe... wasps? I'm quite paranoid of their stings. o_0

I have no real phobia! I only hate spiders! See ya later...

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Well, I really don't have phobias but I think I have one. The phobia of everything new n_n. I don't know what that is called but I get soo freaked out that at one time, I had a presentation with my choir and I had to sing alone. I got soo scared that I began to cry and almost collapsed. You can say Stage fright but I say a very nasty experience. OK! So is not a phobia but is something I'm very afraid of ^_^'

Signature Image

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I have a phobia of speakin in public as well! I know how your brother feels! Trust me, I'd rather have a phobia of heights! Let's trade! lol j/k.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

You may laugh at me for a while but I have chicken phobia...well I mostly hate all kind of birds but chickens and turkeys are the main subject...I think that phobia came out for an incident I have when I was 3 year old and a turckey attack me and chase me and tried to peack me hehehehhee...

SIng What You Can't Say...Forget What You Can't Play

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

i don't have many phobias. I think spiders are cool (especially tranchullas dunno how to spell it ^_^' )

Not scared of heights (wanna jump out a plane before i die obviously with a professional and a parachute)

But the thing that freaks me out are...............clowns. I'm scared of them they just freak me out. Like, why do they smile all the time? What is the reason? Why are the so dumb and clumsy? why do they dress silly? It may be to make you laugh but they freak me out!

Oh yeah I'm scarec of dogs because one bit me on the leg when i was 2 years old ya see. ~_~

Signature

Quote by nullBut the thing that freaks me out are...............clowns. I'm scared of them they just freak me out. Like, why do they smile all the time? What is the reason? Why are the so dumb and clumsy? why do they dress silly? It may be to make you laugh but they freak me out!

yeah I forgot to mentioned that too...well I'm not afraid of all clowns just one in particular...I suposed you all have seen stephen king's IT...welll that goddamn clown used to scare me to death when I was younger, now It seems I outrun that irracional fear in the past, I even used his image as my avatar in other forums hehehe

SIng What You Can't Say...Forget What You Can't Play

i used to be afraid of spiders. my greatest fear is drowning.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Izzo

Izzo

Failed Cookout

I'm afraid of thunderstorms >_>

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I'm seriously afraid of needles. You know like medical needles. I just think it pretty lame for someone my age to be so afraid of getting a needle.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Ohh,I have soem phobias...or I think so!I am afraid of insects (especially butterflies and bugs),afraid of the elevator,of heights,of storms. :) That is about everything!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

my phobia is that i'm afraid of needles, i don't like getting shots, i don't like goin to the hospital XO

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I'm Claustraphobic, damn those small places!
And I hate needles(AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)
Now I'm freaked just thimking about them! ^_^
He heh

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'd say fear of height, you know, you get a little woozy and your heart beats faster when you notice "that's a way long down".

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I'm always afraid theres like a burgler in my house......... or under my bed :S its not that bad juss sometimes it get to me..... hehe i'm not crazy!!

Loves Ya!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Quote by LilLaoRyo704my phobia is that i'm afraid of needles, i don't like getting shots, i don't like goin to the hospital XO

Sweet. I'm not alone!

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

i m afraid of school. jk jk.
i dont know i dont have any phobias
if i have any in the near future, i will share.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.