Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Im terrified of lightening and even more so of tornadoes although I have not seen a tornado in person they are my worst fear

Signature Image

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

let's see...
i'm afraid of alot of stuff
-heights
-being alone
-dark places
-small&crammed up area
-thunder
-lightning
-clowns
-maybe there's more...i'm not so sure since i'm scared easily
heh.. ^_^'

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I have a phobia of guys my age. I'm not kidding. I can talk to guys that are five years older than me or kids that are like under ten but not any guys my age. This isn't the normal "I'm just a little nervous" it is a full blown phobia, 'cause I was constantly attacked by boys my age a few years ago. I don't think I ever really got past thinking all boys my age are dangerous. >_<

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Marianne

Sin

I'm very afraid of balls.. volleyballs, basketballs, soccer.. whatever you got.. but no tennisballs.. or tabletennisballs.. they are tiny so they can't hurt like the big ones... ^_^'

and I'm afraid of beeing allone, dark streets in the night, skin heads,... and a few other things

Once I was a Seraphim, and a very good friend of Abdiel.
I fell in love with Lucifer and listened to my friend no more.
That was my biggest fault ever.
In hell I always bewailed my fall and reproved Lucifer for his pride and blasphemie.
But I'm still in love with him.

~*~AbBaDoNa~*~

I"m real afraid of spiders.. I think since back when I was 8 & there was a spider-collecting-in-jars trend. I collected the spiders along with my friends & then they all got loose...

I think I'll crack if I'm giving a speech to a crowd of people. Height? I don't think so.

i guess heights take the lead. me to im afraid of heights, but more than that i have claustrophobia,
on the other hand i swim pretty well and no problem with drowning. but it depends on how longyou stay in water and if there are high waves. also i feel nervous when making a speech, im getting used to it because in the university i make tons of reports.

Not a phobia I think but I dont like be around too many people

i hate of ..... (blushing....) lizard,.... yeah! i know that not all of the people hate lizard! but you see... if i see a lizard, i don't know why my body moves itself quickly to the different direction from the lizard come from... sometimes i really even wanted to cry... i remember i make a little bit chaos on my class. i don't want to sit on my seat coz near of my seat there's a lizard. and i just stood in front of the class and cupped my mouth. i remember my eyes are a little bit teary.... and all of my friends ask, "what happens?? why are you crying?" like that... (and my friends walk away easily when i said there's lizard near my seat. DAMN!)

actually... i don't really hate lizard when i was a child. it happened coz i squeake lizard twice in a week and it feels really cold and "jelly".... it's disgusting!!! >_<

i don't like dark place. but when i have something to think about, i prefer dark place than in the light.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Beside heights. I'am also afraid of cockroches!!!!!! They are extremely disgusting!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

CyberNeko

CyberNeko

Bad Little Kitty

I am claustrophobic but thats because someone locked me in a trunk for 6 hours as a joke. Ever since then I havn't been the same.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

I hate spiders, scorpions, centipedes, milipedes, giant ants (my definition of giant is weird :b) bees and wasps. So, mostly bug-like things. I'm also afraid of new people, especially when I'm going somewhere and a random person passes by me. It freaks me out and I don't know why. ^_^;

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I hate anything with stingers......they freak me out....hospital needles don't scare me a bit though...but I hate the dentist SOOO much!!! x_x I hate it when the dentist puts that drill into your mouth.... <_< I'm also scared of Spiders...SOOO much!! I know they're helpful to the environment but I still don't like them! I think they look freaky!!! Heights aren't a problem for me, and I'm not scared of Roaches.....but centipedes I hate....I remember killing one with I was about 6 or 7 and that thing was huge.... T_T I still remember....I was totally calm when I saw it....but when I sprayed it and started pounding that thing with the fly swatter I was scared to death....I also don't like ticks....

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by CagariI hate anything with stingers......they freak me out....hospital needles don't scare me a bit though...but I hate the dentist SOOO much!!! x_x I hate it when the dentist puts that drill into your mouth.... &lt;_&lt; I'm also scared of Spiders...SOOO much!! I know they're helpful to the environment but I still don't like them! I think they look freaky!!! Heights aren't a problem for me, and I'm not scared of Roaches.....but centipedes I hate....I remember killing one with I was about 6 or 7 and that thing was huge.... T_T I still remember....I was totally calm when I saw it....but when I sprayed it and started pounding that thing with the fly swatter I was scared to death....I also don't like ticks....

Ya freak me out Cagari!!!!!

Signature

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Yay, i hate spiders O.o I'm afraid of them..

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

im afraid of being buried alive.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

s9031496c

s9031496c

I'am also afraid of drownin' in the ocean*nightmare*

Signature

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

OH i gots fears but I aint no idiot lol if i tells you,you gonna exploit it on meez:P lol jk i do gots fears though hmmmmm wouldnt you like to know :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of falling to my death from high places.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ZeroDegressOH i gots fears but I aint no idiot lol if i tells you,you gonna exploit it on meez:P lol jk i do gots fears though hmmmmm wouldnt you like to know :P

Nope! i would not do that.......*promised*As if!

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Phobias..........how i wish I don' have one!

Signature

Cloastraphobia....is that how you spell it? Well it's a fear of being in a tight space....my brother found this site once, and it had all the phobias on it and there was a phobia that was a fear of jews 0.o

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I'm afraid of heights and of deep water I can't see the bottom of. I fell out of a boat when I was younger and almost drowned in a river. As for the heights I fell off the roof of the house when I was 10 and almost broke my neck. Stupid stuuf you do when you are young.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

bugs because im in a wheelchaire and they always attack me and i cant kill them

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.