Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yea loud noises and large crouds

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by Silverwolf12 Yea loud noises and large crouds

Wow you're amazin' !

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I have arachnaphobia. And I'm also afraid of very large bodies of water...I don't know what that phobia would be called.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by DyvaithFyrI have arachnaphobia. And I'm also afraid of very large bodies of water...I don't know what that phobia would be called.

Umm....i think waterphobia*Laugth softly* I'am a total crap!

Signature

phobia of pain!

Signature Image

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Heights, to a certain degree. I'm ok as long as I have something to hold on to. Something solid.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

aog506

~Burn It All~

I used to be afraid of speaking in public but I got over that in Speech and Debate class. I also used to be afraid of heights, but I got over that when I went bungie jumping. Right now my biggest phobia is toward bugs and spiders. I can't stand them. Every one I see I have to kill. They freak me out... I once woke up a whole bus on a trip because a spider fell on my arm.

Quote by aog506I used to be afraid of speaking in public but I got over that in Speech and Debate class. I also used to be afraid of heights, but I got over that when I went bungie jumping. Right now my biggest phobia is toward bugs and spiders. I can't stand them. Every one I see I have to kill. They freak me out... I once woke up a whole bus on a trip because a spider fell on my arm.

that's really something. i understand that phobia (as my phobia to lizards...) yuck! >.<

I only have one phobia and its so so stupid
...cockroaches.
I have no idea why I am afraid of them but I am
one time when I was a kid I was under my mates bed and a cockroach ran towards me and I tried to stand up to get away from it
once wasn't enough... I hit my head three times before I had realised that a bed was over me

s9031496c

s9031496c

Phobias....*sigh* Wish I don't have them!

Signature

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Mine is cockroaches....I can stand spiders and grasshoppers and crickets, but not cockroaches.....brr...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I have a serious phobia of wasps... dunno y tho cos their sting aint tht bad i just hate it wen thy fly around u n everything XO lol

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

I'm afraid of slivers of glass ... really terribly, I get hysteric when I see them OX

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

My phobia is weird. I'm afraid of dolls. I'm just scared of dolls like those baby dolls and the ones that dresses up fancy and espacially the ones that can blink.

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Heights. It's not so much the heights, or the falling. It's the part where you go *splat* that scares me.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

s9031496c

s9031496c

Who don't have phobia???? Well...ya a really weird person ya know that? I know I'm talkin crap so just bear with my nonsense^_^

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Drowning. :o

s9031496c

s9031496c

Phobias sucks....in a bad way!

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm afraid of sea, scorpions, spiders, coffins, corpses, speaking in public, "aswang" (vampires in my country) and blood (i don't want to see blood) >_< OX x_x >.<

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

Insects... Its so bad if you ever saw me anywhere near them....

I am absolutely terrified of bees (any insect that stings actually). I don't like heights and I'd prefer a bug free world, but they have their place too, right?

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm scared of bugs. I'm not proud of it but I am.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

PAche

PAche

hoarder

claustrophobic and plain suspicious of everything i cant see clearly

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

...you want to know my fears namie? i have two...losing Alisha...and living forever,to live forever is the cruelist punishment.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.