Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by ZeroDegress...you want to know my fears namie? i have two...losing Alisha...and living forever,to live forever is the cruelist punishment.

Really???? Why ya don't like to live forever??? Eternal life Zero!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

my worst fear is bees interestingly enough I dont have any other fears of other insects execpt ticks but it isn't nessarilya fear more as I'm careful not to catch any

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

to live forever is to see all you have ever loved slowly fade away and die slowly...suffering,no i would never wish eternal life on my worst enemy...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ZeroDegressto live forever is to see all you have ever loved slowly fade away and die slowly...suffering,no i would never wish eternal life on my worst enemy...

Now I know what ya mean* Impressed*

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

Phobia.......hm........mine is now.....big spiders!!!!

Signature

aydz

Pink goddess

Insect phobia ( all kind of insects ) .. aeroplane phobia ( i freak out whenever im inside a plane..i flip out) i know this is gonna sound funny i kinda have a " crossing road phobia" (long story ) i guess thats it...

Quote by aydzknow this is gonna sound funny i kinda have a " crossing road phobia" (long story ) i guess thats it...

i can imagine. i dont have such phobia but when i go to university i need to cross a pretty busy street. there eare no traffic lights so you need to run real fast

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Heights and crowds. By crowds I mean more than 4 or 5 people in one place.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Elevators. Once me, my two siblings, and a friend were trapped in an elevator in school, since some idiot on the outside kept on pressing the stupid up button. Stuck on the third floor, and the door was jammed, wouldnt open. That phone thing inside didnt work either. Thank God my brother had a cell phone on him and the friend used it to call her teacher. It took a hour to get us out. It was sooooo humiliating. Like half the school was watching. And then the principal, during morning assembly, mentioned it in his usual speech about school safety.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I'm afraid of 3 things: spiders, the dark, and that sudden stop after you fall off somewhere high, eh?

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i have a phobia of mostly all insects in general which i don't really understand. when i was younger (about 4 or 5) i used to have NO fear. i used to hold worms, grasshoppers, and ants. now i am practically in shock if i see any insect at all. i guess it is true that as children we have no fear.

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

I am scared of lots of things lol. I don't like needles, heights, the dark, morrors and I kinda fear spiders(bugs in general). I dont like clowns but i wouldnt say i fear them. I get stage fright sometimes but I do a lot of things like band, Cosplay, singing and other things at Anime conventions so I have gotten better^^ hehe....I dont really like roller coaster for example lol. And I fear death...not so much a phobia though lol

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im totally freaked out when it comes to huge bugs, insects or animals that can bite you and wasps. OX

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

centipedes
spiders
death
extreme heights
end of the world
comets or meteors hitting earth
floods (cause I can't swim)
tornadoes
hurricanes

basically most natural disasters

Signature Image

s9031496c

s9031496c

Anyone have phobia??

Signature

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Wasps....not a phobia really a justgot stung bu them so many times that i hate them

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

im afraid of heights,bugs,spiders..and the dark.. lol..coz when its dark i cant use my eyes to see whats going on around me so i use my ears to hear.. so like every strange sound that i hear makes me think that someones watching me or smthn.... xD

Man, I`m afraid of heights, bugs, spiders, and drowning.
I like to be on dry land, without any bugs.
It`s strange.I would rather fight with something my size or even bigger, than with little bugs.
Strange, isn`t???

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

I'm afraid of the computer and the internet!
Hehehehehe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm afraid of heights too, but now its much more better! and i'm afraid of fire and ghosts too! its a bit weird.. haha.

spider and heights
*shudders*

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I'm afraid of height >.<
x_x x_x x_x x_x x_x

is there a phobia which fears that you're alive??? -_-

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

www.phobialist.com ---> fun site, definitely a laugh when you see what people are really scared of.

I'm arachnophobic (fearful of spiders), acrophobic/altophobic (fear of heights), and pretty much, that's it. I can't find a "fear of wet fabric" on there, so yeah.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.