Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

NEEDLES!! zOMFG! *hides*

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Locked in a room full of Midget Mimes........

No, don't really have any phobias.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Arg!!!!! large termites!!!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Roaches.... I remembered a roach touched my skin once, and I was screaming and running like mad for a while. Afterwards, I bathed for half-an-hour b4 I feel fine..lol..embarrasingly true

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

viralvexer

viralvexer

I seem to be frightened of large crowds.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

I'm scared of women.... I've had a few fem-friends in my life, but honestly... they scare the crap outta me, period.

Signature

i'm scared of spiders. >.< for some reason.. when i see a spider.. i froze. o_o worst case is.. i cry. T_T

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

I have a fear of Drowning, which is sort of odd because of the fact that i swim on a competitive level. Hmm, just weird.

i need a better Avatar....

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Wingless insects, especially ants. Ewwww....

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Im really scare of of cockroaches.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

i have the weirdest phobia in the entire world. I am terrified that someone might be able to get into my head and read my thoughts. I just really wouldn't want people to be in my see my memories and thoughts. Ya i no it's really silly, but i guess i just read toooo much weird books.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

I personally do not have any (I think so :))but I have a friend who has a touching phobia. Once we were sitting in a bus together and she said"stop that" and I replied"stop what?" and she You are touching myelbow and I hate this" the funniest was that I hadn't noticed this :)

\"Why can\'t u stay here a while?
Here a while
..here with me.. \"

shiarou

i am alive again!

i have no phobia, but everyone has their own fears.

Face your fears, Live you dreams.

what is loneliness anyway?

Spiders: Not so much the way they look, but how they move. It's really disturbing.
Crowds: I don't like being surrounded by people. Most likely related to the next.
Enclosed Spaces: Not being able to see what's going on elsewhere being the major source of disturbance.

For some reason I am terrified of insects that buzz. Except flies. But dragonflies, bee's, all of them, when they're near me I can't relax and I just get really nervous.

phobias of insects and spiders because of the creepy crawling feeling on my skin,
and of drowning, and giving speeches to large crowds of strangers

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I fear heights. That's a pretty common one.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I'm also afraid of thunderstorm!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

insects... and height...

anybody with androphobia???? (phobia of boys...)

Signature

Entomophobia >.<
< Running far away from those evil grasshoppers XD

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Umm dont have any....excpet posting on message boards :D :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I have a lot... dark, bugs, heights, death, pain, a lot of blood gushing.... I probably have more than this, but this is all I can think of atm

Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Dolls are freaky.

Insects in general are a phobia for me. Some aren't bad, but the I hate the idea of most any bug landing on me / biting etc. I have other things that scare me, but not to the degree of a phobia.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.