Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hate a certain teacher? Describe him/her... - Minitokyo

Hate a certain teacher? Describe him/her...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I used 2 dislike this chubby and plum female teacher who happen 2 be my homeroom teacher. So ya see....I see her every single day! She always trying 2 find fault with me*steams risin'*and she's a naggie old bag! Now I realize she's just concern about me and i'am still contacting her althougth I'am in highschool now^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

My physics teacher is a pervert assfetish man.... He always gives girls good grades for nothing and we guys with no great asses must work like fools to get good grades!!! He is a chubby,too and he looks like a very nasty man because he is always unshaved:

i wont talk about a specific teacher but io hate teachers who are indecisive, favour people over other people and just jackasses. I have had a couple of teachers that do these stuff and i just hate it.

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I know! I won't say her name cos that's just rude. She was sooooooooo picky with uniform!

"Do your top button up!"

"Unrole your skirt!"

"Tuck your shirt in!"

"That hair band isn't black give it to me!"

"No running in the corridor!"

"No shouting in the playground!"

"Stop talking in the lesson!"

And there's more! -_- She was so strict ~_~ Thank god she's left our school this summer, she got a better job with better pay. Good luck to that school! XD Cos they're gonna need it :)

Signature

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

I do not like like the teachers that have plum faces and rude to thier students. I won`t like to call them this name but I think it suits them. In school I have many fucker teachers like that and it annoys me!!!!! :angry:

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

i had this data management teacher that screwed me over in an ISU. He didnt say how its should be done and what calculation were required. but i still got 90%....

I dont particularly hate anyone but I disliked 2 teachers one was my gym teacher/science he use to call me thing and that as well as tell people not to hang out with me we fought alot he forbidded me in his class for no apparent reason then their was my french teacher who the momment I entered his class put my desk in a corner and kept me far from others juring tests and when I got 100% he accused me of cheating only unless I were Psychic would be impossible so I ended up droping french

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

OMG yes! My Bio teacher. Ms. Pande. I can't understand sh*t when she talks. And the worst part is. Is that she picks on me everytime/ day! She picks on me on how I'm not doing my work and then she gives me a detention for not quoperating with her. Damn her! She should burn in hell for all I care!!

Signature Image

hmm this is a hard question cuz i dont like a lot of teachers :D well i think it would be my 6th grade homeroom teacher cuz she was so mean! she even threw desks at ppl and says really mean stuff :o I didnt like her at all ~_~

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

It's my Algebra/Biology teacher. He always goes out of the room when teaching and if you ask every single kid here, they will tell you that he is just freaky. He just is.....it's like he has this aura around him that makes him freaky... XO Also, he goes on alot of rabbit trials.....the guys always lead him off track....-_-

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.