Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone watch Inuyasha last night? - Minitokyo

Did anyone watch Inuyasha last night?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I fell asleep while watching tv last night and didn't get to see the new episode of Inuyasha. Could someone tell me what happened? I also missed the week before of Inuyasha cuz I was on vacation so I've missed 2 new episodes. Can any1 plz tell me what happened? The last thing I remember was Inuyasha was just about to fight the leader of the band of seven.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

last week inuyasha was vs 'n the band of seven leader and was kick butt and inuyasha used wind scar on him and the only thing it did was make a huge chunk of the side was off. everyone else was attack the rest of them they retreated but you know inuyasha he ran to attack them but neraku demon puppet was there the band of seven got away. they killed the demon puppet and it smelled of flowers and some kind of water smell.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

You should call your friends for this. Because not everyone has the same shows and channel. But...I too, missed Inu-yasha last night, and Gundam Seed and .Hack//Sign. Damn it...I hate it when I miss my fave shows..humphh >_<

I know how you feel :\

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

sure! I'll pm you ok? Cause some peeople here might not seen it yet.

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

well i hoped i helped u i forgot what happened last night >.< o well c ya later

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well to prevent further happenings, just set your VCR XD

id watch inuyasha but i dont have Pay TV (Cable) T__T

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i see you got some help though but heres a site thats a good episode guide, if you need any other episode summaries

http://www.tv.com/inuyasha/show/13309/episode_listings.html&season=0

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.