Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you been in your past life? - Minitokyo

What have you been in your past life?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

Your past life diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1725.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

Nehelenia

Nehelenia

Crazy Girl =^.^=

That's fun.
I got:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 900.
Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life. Do you remember now?

Although I was sure I was a witch and got burned during the witch-hunts and Inquisition somewhere in Germany :D

If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon ;)

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1875.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
--------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

OMG i am NOT a girl nor a female

It is time for you to drown

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

-South of Latin America around the year 1300.
-Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.Your brief
psychological profile in your past life:
-You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

-The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
-You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should
distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?
--------------------------------
now that is the weirdest quiz i've ever took, b/c sum elements in it are very true! interesting,,,thanx for sharing such a quiz ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1400.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Very interesting.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

-----------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 975.
Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
---------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

bqc

hehe, i kinda liked mine :)

France around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1875.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
-------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Interesting...

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

-------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 875.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
-------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
---------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
-------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

-------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
----------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
---------------------------------(...)
interesting

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 975.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

wow...I was in USA?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ok well here's mine

-----------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
----------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
----------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
----------------------------------(...) i truly wanna know i'll go see my girlfriend's father ; he's a hypnotherapist ^^

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

hey angel cool thread i like ^_-
well for me

incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1825.
----------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
----------------------------------(...) you remember now?
-------------------------------------(...) i figured something close to that lol,haha im an evil person muhaha ^_-

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1500.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

jlpg

follow the wind

my result is:

------------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
----------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
------------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1425.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Wow, that's actually kinda cool. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1625.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

<hahaha> Oww maine got ! Farmer :P Damn it :P And male ? Wow :P I don't like it :P

Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1000.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

Signature Image

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

wow lol ;)

I got:
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 650.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

I'm not really sure about these kind of things, but here's what mine says;

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
---------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
-------------------------------(...) lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

-------------------------------(...) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 525.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
--------------------------------(...) Do you remember now?

that would explane some of my personalty.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

PAche

PAche

hoarder

for me:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.

i think only the last part is untrue, the rest are possible XD

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 650.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

oh well...at least i was still female!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.