Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone know a computer game called MU? - Minitokyo

Does anyone know a computer game called MU?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

It's a very fun, and addicting game to play. There are different types of MU.

MU Online, MU Europe, MU Global.

So, have you ever heard of that game before?

Signature Image

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i heard of it but haven't played it,. I know there is a comic book series out called MU which has some sort of relation to the game

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Really? Well. You should try the game. It's fun!

Signature Image

isnt it that a mmorpg?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

A wat? Can you explian that please?

Signature Image

multi massive online role playing game

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh. You could of put that. Yea,it's on online game that people over the world play. But the MU Online one has a lot of members in there. The game is like MT, but you kill monsters and other members while you lvl up.

Signature Image

is it free to play?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Um....let me think......it's gonna cost you about 100 zens.....Ha! Of course it is! If it wasnt, I wouldnt play that game. So, do you want me to give you the site to download that game?

Signature Image

nah, I know the site already, thats why I knew it was an online game

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh. Ok then.

Signature Image

Played it from my friends' PC..but from the controls i'm used to at WoW...it's pretty hard to adapt to MU and then back to WoW....but hey it's free?? that I didn't know.

Signature

>.<

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.