Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why no one can´t sign my GB? - Minitokyo

Why no one can´t sign my GB?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

my friend, Broq (broq.minitokyo.net) told me that when my userpage is loaded, at the end there is no form to sign my GB...what´s really odd is that *I* am the only one that has that form when I load my userpage (but, why would I want to sign my own GB? ^^; )

can someone help me? is it odd that no one has signed my GB since 3 weeks ago...

Minako-Chan*

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/ - The most likely reason why your guestbook couldn't be signed is because your brother is using Internet Explorer. Your brother should switch to using Firefox which is recommended for Minitokyo. In the thread that I provided, you'll see the reasons why you sometimes can't view full guestbooks in Internet Explorer.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

gnXiahouDun

gnXiahouDun

General who Displays Firmness

Perhaps he/she didn't wait for the whole page to load as I can see the form at the end of your user page and I believe SilentMasamune has tested it out even.

EDIT: sorry I didn't realize SilentMasamune posted until after I wrote this message but it does work on my IE if that is any indication at all. Either way, it does not seem to be a MT coding problem directly or just your user page.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. ~Confucius~

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

thank you minna for your help...let´s see if IE is the problem of everything ^^;;;;;

i have written into your gb^^

lbbros

Flame of Corruption

It works fine here.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incapable." - Salvor Hardin
I belong to no group.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by lbbrosIt works fine here.

i'm sorry but I had to write this...
I LOVE luca-chan!!!! ^^

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

I see it perfectly, from IE, jajaj until I already wrote in the,

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by SilentMasamunehttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/ - The most likely reason why your guestbook couldn't be signed is because your brother is using Internet Explorer. Your brother should switch to using Firefox which is recommended for Minitokyo. In the thread that I provided, you'll see the reasons why you sometimes can't view full guestbooks in Internet Explorer.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.