Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is worse? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is worse?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Which do you think are worse posers or people that are the real thing but real asses?
Personally I think posers because they tend to be more arrogant >_<

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have no idea XD !

posers for friggem sure! i hate it when people not from japan say they are, when they are just saying that to seem cool..ugh...that ticks me off...

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Posers a.k.a The worst conformists. I can't stand these type of pple.. ><
Esp. posers of anime. They claim to be fans yet they know no Japanese, some don't even know the really popular/current animes, etc. Grrar! X_x

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by Bernouliposers for friggem sure! i hate it when people not from japan say they
are, when they are just saying that to seem cool..ugh...that ticks me
off...

same here, its so annoying, i hate it so much.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I don't like either, they're both annoying!

Signature

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

I believe in posers :angry: Coz most people got insanity of showing high profile of cosplay.
The worst thing they ever say is that they look as cute and beautiful like those anime character, but i find their face ugly *puke* >=(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i think they're both bad.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I voted don't really know... I mean I think both are bad... Posers irritate me because they're not being who they are. The asses irritate me because of who they are. I honestly can't decide which is worse. They're all really irritating, after all...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

~_~ i have no idea ..i duno really which one :sweat:

hate em both

perfect-zero

ALL of it is just as bad as the other!!

Yeah..................okay

Deedster

''mamoru''

don't really know..

They all suck. I know it's rather redundant to say this but... be yourself. To be yourself is to not obsess and dress like another person/genre of style. It's one thing to like it, but to TRY being like it...It's what keeps lame artists like ashlee simpson making crappy music. People buy the stuff to try to act like her.

burn claires...

Kinkosami

The Lurker

Quote by EvilSp0rkThey all suck. I know it's rather redundant to say this but... be
yourself. To be yourself is to not obsess and dress like another
person/genre of style. It's one thing to like it, but to TRY being like
it...It's what keeps lame artists like ashlee simpson making crappy
music. People buy the stuff to try to act like her.
burn claires...

I agree, be yourself! I voted both.

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I take it that we all agree. I thought by now someone may have said I was wrong for making this forum but honestly why would people want to copy others? Funny thing is I have friends that are seriouse posers!!
Picture this!!
I have a friend who says he is sort of goth just because he tries to act like a heavy rocker but listens to emoish punk! He is still my friend but I tell him that he shouldn't try so hard!! T_T Of coarse no one listents to the Mexican!! ( me!!)
I told him I'm not goth and to stop trying to act like me because it's a real pain in the ass!! But to no avail And he's not the only friend I have like that!! What would be your advise on posing for them???
I try to tell them that, that is such crap and not be like that but hey...my school is filled with posers and asses that's basically why I wanted others opinions!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Posers def

I hate posers

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I say posers are worse...
But things like "Be yourself" are a bit weird. I mean if someone poses as somebody different, he is himself, since it's a part of his personality to pose as someone else. At least I think so...

Kuros

Kuros

Ash Ketchum in the flesh.

Personally any amount of being fake just outright pisses me off, and lying is under that. So I would say posers because they usually tend to go out of their way to make it sound real, but legit people that are like "Well I'm Asian so I'm better" (RL experiences to feed upon) can be even worse.

I'll vote both, but I have this thing where I don't even pretend to like people if, well, I just don't like them. It can be awkward when they're your best-friend's roommate though >.>

Who cares, he got the boot almost a year ago so that's done.

Another thing I wanna say on line with the "Burn Claire's" comment is you notice how the chain is called "Ralph Lauren", because the store encourages vomiting whenever you see it's apperal*sp

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I hate posers......i mean whats up with them trying to pretend to be something their not?...makes me mad! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! ....hehehe XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i don't know.... coz.... in my school itself i "trained" to be a poser... you see... i'll get good mark if i control myself and act as if a good student. me myself don't really like that.... but not all the time i become a posers.... i act like myself in my family.... ^^

jerks....heh

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I dont think that anyone who is into anime/manga is ever going to be "the real thing" you know... it is all clique-y in mid school so I hope that it will be better this year... ugh... Ihate posers.... I think my friend is one though... I guess people all have their good and bad sides.... but I end up getting treated like dirt... and I am good looking!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.