Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think is worse? - Minitokyo

Which do you think is worse?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I have no idea so I voted for both. ;)

i choose both of them...

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Poser for sure those wannabe dumcracks!hahaha....... XP Posers are so funny by what they are being and doing without realizing it.....The other people who are themselves,but are asses at least have respect for themselves instead of trying to be something else!So I give them props for being themselves,but hey if they're ass they just are and can't help like their proud.Oh and for those posers out there suck on deez #$@*!hehehe......

mOochaN

A L O N E

i think both are bad... they just dont think rationally... these kinds of people just really annoys me...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Posers are the worst. they act like some thing that they are not. It just annoys the hell out of me.

Signature

Haha...I like anime, and i've had people say i'm just an anime novice because i've mainly watched and enjoyed the animes on TV.

But i have my reasons. I have NO anime connections any more. I found out recently that i can order whatever manga from my local bookstore!!! and that rocks! But i rather borrow :D

But I really enjoy anime, and i'd really like to get into cos-play for the few conventions that hit south FL. But i don't sit there and pretend i'm an anime character like a few of my old friends(that's just too annoying). We use to play games in middle school over DBZ and sailor moon (that was 5-6 years ago) and that was FUN. kaa!!! MEEE HAAA MEE haa!!! we did joke with pokemon, but then EVERYone got into it...so we found DBZ :D

haha good times, good times.

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

I voted for both since I don't like them.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

meh, i chose people who are a real pain because i don't really care about posers ^_^

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.