Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever feel like you're just a pest? - Minitokyo

Ever feel like you're just a pest?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I really want to know how people feel. I've gotten so much help from people and I feel like just a pest. I don't know what to do in return for their help. I'm even being helped right now on getting music on userpage. The name: SilentMasamune. Then a girl helped me on getting the colors for my userpage understood for me (meaning she explained what hex codes were (I'm so STUPID)). Her name is winxfairykay. All this time I'm getting help and I don't know what to do in return. Winx said she liked helping me and Masamune just wanted me to look at his gallery. I'm so grateful for the help I've gotten. Also, from the people who responded to my "HELP!!" thread, thank you!!!! ^_^ I just feel like a pest. I don't have anything to make wallies with, or to make drawings with since my printer and scanner are not hooked up yet. I would like to make some wallies for people as thanks for their help, but I can't. :(:(:(:(:(:( But, I wanted to tell all of my friends about how much I love them and how much I treasure all the time I spend with them. Eventhough I don't know what you look like (except for one but I don't like to name names, you know who you are), I still love being able to talk to you and make you feel good about your works. I also love it when I recieve your comments on my comments. I love being able to see your hard work and make you feel good about it. I also want to say this: if anyone, and I mean ANYONE is having any problems, personal or general (like viruses on computer, school being too hard, yada yada yada and the list goes on and on) PLEASE tell me in an e-mail. I want to help people. Thats kinda what I'm best at and giving moral support (I think its called moral support. Like if you have threatening boyfriend and want to break up but afraid to, I would say "If he tries to hurt you, call the cops!!" I think thats what moral support is). I WANT TO HELP YOU PLEASE!! To all my friends, this is what I want to do for you. I love each and every single one of you with all my heart and soul and I don't give a damn who knows about it!! I can't do anything in terms of scans, so there is nothing to look forward to there. But, in terms of getting help with your problems, I'm always there for you and for people who are not on my FL. And to all the people that were on my FL and whose FL I was on: I'm sorry that you don't want to talk to me anymore. I know you got rid of me because you hadn't heard from me in a long time, but I want you to know that I still think about you and wish I could still talk to you. I don't remember your names, but I think if you read this and add me back to your FL, I'll remember you. I just wish that everyone on my FL lived in Langhorne, PA so that we could all hang out. But, that won't happen. And finally, to my four best friends on MT: winxfairykay, SilentMasamune, Kougaxgirl, and Dufoe88. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST INTERNET FRIENDS I GOT AND I HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THAT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, to everyone that reads this post, please respond. E-mail or PM, it doesn't matter to me. I love getting e-mail. If anyone wants to e-mail because they feel embarrassed posting a response, or feel a little awkward, you can e-mail me at:

sanjaysharma29@yahoo.com

And now you know my full name (its everything before the "29" ^_^ shh... its a secret *in a whispering voice*)

I love all you guys (as a friend would. not as a lover. i'm straight, not gay or bi. i don't mean to insult anyone either. if i did please forgive me!!:( )

I love you guys!! Thanks for being there for me and if there is anything, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G at all that I could do to help you, please let me know!!

Thank you!!!!! ^_^

Sunnyd29 (a.k.a. Sanjay Sharma)

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

your not a pest my dear. and we may not talk but i still consider you a friend and wont remove you from my list of friends.
i hope all is well and stays that way and if you ever need to talk i added you to my yahoo messanger. i am willing to talk and am almost always on.

ttfn

Signature

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/29193/

I created the same topic, except it is called Being a burden..which is the same as being a pest.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

this is a very nice thread you started to thank all of your friends!
but that's what friends are for...to help you out and support you, so you shouldn't feel like a pest to them! and i'm sure your friends don't really expect anything in return except just for your friendship, so don't worry about having to make wallies, drawings, or scans for them.
and we should all feel grateful for our friends...i certainly do!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

your on My list as well if you ever need to talk feel free to pm Me

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

perfect-zero

you think that make you a pest......lol.......that not even close to the people i know that i consider to be pest.......anyway have fun!!! and i could always use more freind!!

Yeah..................okay

Kinkosami

The Lurker

Hey, you're not a pest. Everything you've named doesn't seem pesty to me, really. You should give yourself a break. ^_^ And you're so thankful about all the help your friends gave you, there is no reason they should believe you to be a pest.

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

Hi sweety!!!!!
What are you talking about?? You are absolutely wrong. period. Everybody needs help from someone at a point, you just aren't born and know everything from the start. And I am sure that the people who offered help is because they are moe than willing and happy to help you (well in my case :)) I love to recieve e-mails too so whenever you need to write to somebody and just say the stupidest thing ever, like you're mad because you didn't like what you had for breakfast and had to give it to your dog, I'll be happy to hear it, of if you'd like I have Yahoo Messenger too: darkfaerie_didi@yahoo.com
Listen sweetie, never ever think that you are a pest again please :( it makes me sad :(
And just for you to know, I'll be very very very very happy to help you whenever you like :D
I'm really fortunate in having you on my FL!!!
*hugz and kisses*

Signature

Hey dude, whats up. Yur not a pest so don't worry about it. I've got a bunch of questions too lol. I still don't know how to get a background for my userpage or music either haha. I'm sure I'll figure it out or something.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by toxictea23http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/29193/
I created the same topic, except it is called Being a burden..which is the same as being a pest.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.