[Quiz] How Old Are You at Heart

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 164 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Just a little quiz I found.
I got :Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

Here's the link to the quiz.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/wonderfulsubmission/quizzes/How%20old%20are%20you%20at%20heart%3F

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

Cancel

to me is: :) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

....well aim a kid......so nice

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Cancel

I got: :) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

lmao, that's just wrong. lol :D
I know i'm a kid at heart, but everything else is wrong :D

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Cancel

OMG! I GOT sailormoon >.< damn this cursed life

• Aug 08, 2005
Cancel

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

• Aug 08, 2005

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Cancel

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills ^_^'

Cancel

I got:

:) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

• Aug 08, 2005

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Cancel

Here's mine:
Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

Teen.... I am! *laughs*

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Cancel

im a kid at heart :) well i am a kid lol

• Aug 08, 2005
Cancel

Wooahhh... dude, you're a teen at heart. Rock on. You're rebellious and willing to try anything new, and whatever gets in your way is goin down. Either you like to be around lots of people, or you absolutely hate them. You've got a ton of emotions inside, but you're cool to hang around with, anyway.

Darn, I'm not mature? >.< Cool to hang out with at least...hehe...nice quiz^^

• Aug 08, 2005

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cancel

this is what I got:

Quote: Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

Signature Image

Cancel

Quote by zzeeI got:
:) Awww, you're a kid at heart. You love trying new things and going on exciting adventures. Chances are you're funny, somewhat kind, extroverted, and an awesome person to be around !

me too

Signature

• Aug 08, 2005

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Cancel

Signature Image

• Aug 08, 2005

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Cancel

Quote by MichiyukiOMG! I GOT sailormoon &gt;.&lt; damn this cursed life

*lol* me too....

Signature

Cancel

I got:

• Aug 08, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills.

^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Cancel

Signature Image

• Aug 08, 2005

Deedster

''mamoru''

Cancel

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

• Aug 08, 2005

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Cancel

i got:

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

• Aug 08, 2005

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Cancel

http://images.quizilla.com/W/wonderfulsubmission/1123357006_apicsdigi4.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaay! XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

• Aug 08, 2005

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Wahoo! You're a twenty-something with a lot of confidence and major things ahead of you. You might be a bit cocky at time, but you make up for it with your sense of humor and amazing people skills

I got that, seems impossible 4 me.

Pride comes before the fall

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Cancel

Lol!! The picture is Sailor Moon. Damn this thing is right I am only a teen. Now that's what I call accuracy.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

• Aug 08, 2005

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

i got:

^^

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 164 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.