Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 King of Fighters HELP - Minitokyo

King of Fighters HELP

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

I am a big fan of KOF series and I am seeking help....
Many years I played KOF's in the Arcades....
but now when I got an emulator a I play at home....
My question is:
1. I heard Goenitz [kof96] is playable tell me how to do this? [chizuru too!]
2. You favorite character
3. You favourite boss
4. You favourite music

Signature

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

What you need is the kof 96 rom where those characters are already unlocked...I think.

My fav character, as my nick says is Kyo.
Kryzalid it's definetly my fav, he has lots of heavy damage combos.
"METALLICA!"

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

1)try this at character select screen , hold start, up B , fw C , bk A , dn D (I found it somewhere, never tryed before)

2)LEONA!!!! (my user name is her strongest dm)

3)Rugal

4)esaka kof96/kof98 japan team

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Thanks for reply but where can I find such kof 96 rom?

And i already found those codes and they only works on PSX version, but thanks for trying

I too like the music of Kyo in 96/98 and Athene theme is great too and one of the action themes is from Geese i just love it...
the best climate boss is Goenitz : great music, great stage, atmosphere and he was a tough guy on the arcades, where can I get the KOF 10th anniversary rom?

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Oh please.. no asking for ROMS and other forms of piracy in the forums.

And please no favorites thread.

As for your question about Goenitz. Try using the Debug BIOS and if it's enabled, Goenitz will be a slectable character. If it doesn't work, try visitng Gamefaqs for more info.

My fave character is Iori Yagami.

Quote by Iori YagamiAsobi wa owari da... Shi'ne!!!

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Sorry about the question about the ROMS alright I am sorry...
but what with the debug bios (can You explain more?)
please more info and thanks

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I already unlocked all characters in other KOFs like 97(orochi team,iori,leona)
98(alternatives),95(saisyu & rugal),99(true kyo & yagami),2000 (kula) and the 96 is my big problem... I know that they are unblockable but I dont know how ....
What with the BIOS debug that mention jakulito?
HELP

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

The debug BIOS enables some features in games that are usually not available with the normal neogeo BIOS.

I'm not that informed about the Debug Bios because I seldom use it, if you're using MAME or any emulator that allows cheat files, you could try searching for those instead.

Signature

it's better to play the original thing, hacked roms and similar things usually contains lot of bugs.

if you really want to play with goenitz you can try snk vs capcom chaos (the game sucks but goenitz is really cool in this game) and for chizuru go for kof2003 (her sister maki kagura is as strong as 96 chizuru).

anyway it's not piracy to download roms, it's keeping them for more than 24 hrs, so asking for them shouldn't cause any trouble

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Thakk you guys...
snk vs Capcom Chaos isnt a bad game and in kof2003 you said about Maki but she isnt a playable character...[not in my version though]
Are you playing kofs online?
if yes then tell where,how and on what emu[kawaks etc] i would like to meet a true challengers!

Signature

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

About your raquest of kof 10th, I got it from removed you can find almost anything here, anither option is removed, they have all the roms for neo-geo, you just have to login

I Hope this helps, see you aroun.......

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by V-Slasheranyway it's not piracy to download roms, it's keeping them for more than 24 hrs, so asking for them shouldn't cause any trouble

and like anyone actually does that...

If you want to give out links, try pm'ing each other.

And if you really want to play something cool. Try m.u.g.e.n. .. you can just download characters and you're all set.

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Great Thanks for the links...

Is anybody playing Kof on-line?

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by NurikoMinitokyo does not and will not support people pirating software or trying to obtain software illegally. In other words: Stop asking for people to send you links to places with free software or hacks/cracks - and stop posting torrents and giving people suggestions where to go.

Same goes for games. Closed and links removed.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.