Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have U been the odd one out? - Minitokyo

Have U been the odd one out?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Well....I have been on that catogary several times and feel kinda sad as my friends continue 2 abandon me during conversation despite me being their childhood friend>_<

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Yeah, so i stoped hanging with them....*jerks*

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

We're the same. As if we were there but not in there. Do you get what I mean?

I've been an odd one since I settled in this current level of mine in school. I have so many best friends but they seem to treat me that I'm just a wind passing-by and nothing else. They've been abandoning me for months already... So we're even...

Signature

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Just don't bother with them. Not they would talk to you for a long time. I have that problem too. Just that i'm trying to find some better people.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by LumellaWe're the same. As if we were there but not in there. Do you get what I mean?
kinda...anyway thanks 4 the reply^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Usually enver the odd one out since i tend to blend in with the crowd easily. Being the odd one out is uneasy for me even if its a good thing.

Signature

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Anyway, at times it is good to be the odd one out. Just that you get time for yourself.

Quote by chowfunUsually enver the odd one out since i tend to blend in with the crowd
easily. Being the odd one out is uneasy for me even if its a good thing.

Sneak around and scare random people and run.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Quote by s9031496cWell....I have been on that catogary several times and feel kinda sad as my friends continue 2 abandon me during conversation despite me being their childhood friend&gt;_&lt;

I dunno why they'd do that, but I know what it feels like. I'm always the odd one out. And always will be I guess. It can be pretty upsetting. But maybe if you let them know how you feel they won't act that way.
Quite frankly, I don't mind being that way. I prefer to be alone.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I'm the odd one out in my family even though it's only me, my brother and my mum. My mum and bro have their little moments because my brother's younger than me and cuter than me. If he does someone (which is so bloddy easy to do) and I do something (which she can't even do herself) she's more amazed with what my brother done.
But I guess like that in some other families too. Younger kid gets the most attention

Signature

I have always been the odd one out it seems to be my roll in life, no matter whitch groups of people or family I'm with

Always the odd one out.!

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I have been the odd one sometimes. But Im the one who usually start conversations so is no problem n_n. But I know how it feels and is not good especially being hyper all the time XP But I'm with all of ya! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.