Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share your personal tragedy. - Minitokyo

Share your personal tragedy.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

So very sorry if its a duplicate thread!!!
i don't have much. Just that I lost my beloved gandma on my birthday 5 years ago* Don't wanna talk bout it , i may start cryin'*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

My Grandma also died just recently but it didn't really cause me to tears. But I can feel her presence everywhere whenever I see butterflies following me everyday... Scary.

Another one is an accident. I accidentally slipped and bumped my head on the floor. I started feeling dizzy and tracks of blood from my head.... It was a very severe wound. Small but very deep wound near the skull. But I survived....

Signature

well i accidetally push my brother in sauna. and he falldown and hit his head to the ground.
damn! there was blood everywere!!!! i was in panic! Father called an ambulace...
in hospital my brother get 3 stitches in the head......brrrrrrrrrrr.........
(i hate blood) sorry about the bad english!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I've had loads of accident, i'm a tragedy just waiting to strike.

There was one time where I cracked my skull when i was in year 2 (now i got a scar on the left side my forehand) blood everywhere on my uniform and even on the pole I ran into (I was playing "it") lol

The time I got hit by a van (my hands saved my life) that was when I was in year 3. It all happened when my family moved into a new house, me and my bro always did a race to see who was the first one to get to thedoor. Then one day when my nan came to visit, she said goodbye to my mum and bro and they were already on the otherside of the road. She slowly said goodbye to me and kissing me on the cheeks and hugging and I was in a rush to beat my brother.
Then I ran across the road and then got hit by the bumper of the van but the driver was on breaks so I didn't break any bones. And I never have (hard to believe)

Oh and recently nearly got hit by a bus by not looking both ways when crossing the roads.

I've had many accidents -_- Unless you're talking about a different type of tradegy :)

Signature

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

One time like an idiot I went outside while the ground was still wet from the torrential downpour of rain that had just passed in my sandals.. of course I slipped and broke the back of my skull open. ahhhhhh!!! I felt the back of my head and my hand was covered in blood.. X.x Went to the ER room and they fixed me right up, nor sure how now though. O_O
I'm a klutz, so I get injured alot. ;) Lol..

I have lost 7 loved ones since I was 13 the hardest was the first my Dad :(

Signature Image

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

My Grandma died when I was 6.......and.....moving to Korea has been a tragedy itself...I'm way behind in education cause the school I go to reallly stinks...not really...but it still does.....when I was born, I was born premature and at six months, so....maybe you can call that a tragedy. But you wouldn't really believe it now if you saw me, cause I'm as healthy and strong as ever!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.