Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you spect from kof XI - Minitokyo

What do you spect from kof XI

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

I havn't made my mind, but it's looking good so far, I have faith on this one.

What do you think?

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Well I expect to have a little insight on what the hell Ash trying to pull off. Another thing is that they better make sure they reveal who the hell are those guys with Mukai.

As for gameplay, I'd really want to see some improvements on Ash and Shen's moves and some more tweaks to their character. Duo Lon, if he still got that infinite, well shud just be banned again from tournaments.

XI's lookin great, imo. I can't wait for it' s release.

Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

I dont get it... what is KOF XI (the last officiall 2D part I played was KOF 2003)
could someone enlighten me!

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarthHeartI dont get it... what is KOF XI (the last officiall 2D part I played was KOF 2003)
could someone enlighten me!

SNK ditched the old name since they didn't release a 2004 and made it KOF XI (11).

Maximum Impact and Neowave are not part of the original storyline thus not counting in the series.

Signature

they couldn't keep it up with a release every year (in particular now that they work on atomiswave).

2003 tag system should be there, but gameplay and combo system should be more like 2002. graphics engine is the same as neo geo battle coliseum

Signature

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i'm expating the grpahics and visuals looks like mark of wolves and better. gameplay wise i want to be less arcade-eee.

they'll use the same old sprites for most of characters and probably there won't be great improvements in animations, too, only high res stages (i hope better thatn neowave).

the only thing i don't want are 3d stages, i think they sux in 2d games, they don't look like a part of the game

Signature

mikemil828

Freedom Happens

more of the same ol same ol

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

kof has been getting lame through the years... What were their thinking when they came up with some of the new people in kof2003. And where the hell is svc 2?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

I would like they that they give the old characters all their moves from the parts before,
and change the image graphics to previous those from before they grouped with the other company [eolith sucks they look like comedy fighters].
I want too the OLD music like japan-theme from kof'96 etc.[could be re-mixes]

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.